police chief Gordon a Uhuru? they can keep deleting it and w
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

police chief Gordon a Uhuru? they can keep deleting it and w

If you posted before on this topic please post again.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol
    I keep deleting the posts because the responses have been unprofessional and contain racial slurs.

Good Job Mod..............

mod 161

I'm just an impartial party mod 161 and don't know what the posts contained, but the constitution has 1st amendment privledges. Let them post what they want unless there are threats being made.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol
    Guest 22,

You're correct, the constitution has 1st ammendment privledges. As such, if you desire to exercise these rights you can do so. A good venue would be outside of Baywalk every Saturday evening with the rest of the protesters. The SPPD even provides free police protection.

As for this forum, there are very liberal Terms of Use rules in place, which are enforced at the discretion of forum moderators. The posts, which you didn't see, contained very expicit racist language that would not be accepted on any of the LEO Affairs boards. They have been deleted and will continue to be deleted. The SPPD board has been one of the most tollerent forums as far as allowing comments to remain posted, but there are limitations.

You could probably state what you have to say without epithets, and have the added bonus of being taken seriously...... not to mention it wouldn't get deleted. I didn't see the post, but if it were using racist rhetoric I didn't miss anything. He probably is an Uhuru, but it could be brought up calmly.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: mod 161

Quote Originally Posted by guest22
    I'm just an impartial party mod 161 and don't know what the posts contained, but the constitution has 1st amendment privledges. Let them post what they want unless there are threats being made.
    Racial slurs are unacceptable on any of these message boards. Mod 161 does an outstanding job moderating this board and allows much more than other boards do.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Okay, let me try, ever so delicately, not to insult or demeen the African Americans who read this board. To say that the Uruhus are a "social club" is an insult to say the least. Most "social clubs" don't make hatred for caucasians a part of their creed. Save perhaps Black Panthers and some Islamic Groups that preach to the darker skin toned people who originate from Mesapotamia. I don't need to be called a racist just because I believe that it is bordering on criminal that the Assistant Chief of a large Law Enforcement Agency attends the meetings of an outspoken hate group. I actually believe that it is an insult to every other organization that upholds the values and rights of African Americans (NAACP, ACLU, NOBLE, Southern Poverty Law Center) to include the Uruhus in the same sentence. I was there in 1996 when Uruhus were pushing people to riot (not civil unrest). The day that civil unrest is defined as firing machine guns at law enforcement and throwing fire bombs as well, then maybe I will agree with that statement. It was proven through an extensive investigation that the Uruhus were the force behind that riot and those multiple acts of violence against law enforcement and the city as a whole. So don't think for one second that you can toss out the race card on this issue and it will just go away. The Uruhus are a criminal organization that in my professional opinion meet the criteria for a RICO Investigation. But the Uruhus are insulated by a layer of protection afforded to them by the corruption that exists in the command structure of the St. Petersburg Police Department since it was created by former Chief Goliath Davis. Death investigations have been covered up. The narcotics activities of a certain now assistant chief was compromised (it was cocaine by the way). It is all tied into to an ongoing conspiracy of corruption at SPPD. So I am sorry that some people take offense to my judgement of the A/C's activities but this is truly criminal. :evil:

Most of your information is correct except the person who was investigated for barcotics activity. That was now Major Donnie Williams...you can confirm this through a public records search at the Timess.

DW is worse than most of our worst habitual criminals. He wears a uniform (sometimes) that's all that makes him any different.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast