Soo... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soo...

Talk about a waste of space but hey who says that we really need a President his job isn’t all that important. I don’t know how everyone else feels but I figured hey no one’s perfect give it time he’ll figure it out, ha I HAVE BEEN PROVED WRONG!!! He had a pretty entertaining speech so he knows how to write why hasn’t he posted a newsletter yet, “I WILL FIX THE COMMUNICATION ISSUES” Bullsh*t. Karon Polk is all talk and a waste of space I think we should just go and eliminate the position of President from the Youth Board this year because that’s what it seems like already happened. Good going KARON way to prove everyone wrong and fall flat on your face, you idiot.
    :twisted:

Dear Central East,

I am on Vacation in Maryland right now and started thinking about Explorers and what I could do to make a difference in each of your exploring career's.
    Since every year we push for the C word (communication), I have come up with an idea that I was going to leave and wait until when I'm president, but that just sounded selfish of me. So I talked to Karon and at the beginning of each delegates meeting you post will not go in until I have your top ranking explorer (it can be as many as you want, but I need at least one) name, e-mail and possibly phone number (if you don't mind). I will also need an Advisors name and e-mail address. this may seem like a pain in the butt, but if you think about it I send out an E-mail to 20-30 people at a time: I have gotten back as many as 12 'user unknown' e-mails. it gets frustrating!

I just want to make this year the best I can. A far as I have been told I have done a good job. If there are any problems you have with me PLEASE e-mail me, or call me. I would much rather know.
    I appreciate your thoughts and trying to bring this organization up to something more then a joke, which is how I feel, it is right now but I would like to comment on a few things you mentioned that I have an issue with.
    You said you spoke with Karon, please remind me who that is again the name sounds familiar but I’m not sure. As for running for president don’t worry about running this year I am going to suggest we just eliminate that position as this years one SUCKS and it’s pointless to keep the position can we impeach this fool PLEASE. I like your ideas about the email addresses and phone numbers but it wont work because im sure 95% of these “ranking” explorers still will not respond emails or pick up their phone once they figure out who’s calling. As for the “ C word” I can think of one that fits our great president but I wont mention it as we might have to sit through a class on hurting peoples feelings at the next delegates meeting…………. Well good luck and I hope you get sworn in this time (since he is a one man circus in all and is doing such a great job) (…pause…) NOT

Haha Karon.
    No one likes you.
    Ha.
    Ha.

All I have to say is that he better not mess up the delegates meeting.

That, and he has the worst grammar ever.
    It makes me want to puke.

Stand up

So many times I hear explorers complain but never step up to the plate. It makes me sad to hear so many bash a person that they don't know. It is time to grow up.

A president has people under them for a reason to assit them. If its to make phone calls or anything else they need done. In the past the complaint was the VP did nothing so make up your minds. A great leader knows they don't know everything and is smart enough to ask people that do.

The election was not rigged and he did win it. If you want an great Explorer association than step up and take part instead of staying silent and complaining later. The association is more than one person.

This B.S. is getting to be enough can someone please tell me how it’s a week before arrival for delegates and this moron we HAVE to call president doesn’t know sh*t about what’s going on…. Hey moron how about letting the Youth Board know what time they need to be there by Friday night for the meeting, or did you not know that we have a meeting Friday night since you have never been on the board. I think it should be a requirement that to run for president you must serve some ANY position of the board prior to your presidency. This will help ensure that people like KARON that have no freakn idea what is to be done on this board can’t screw it up like he is doing. I guess there’s more to running an origination then being a good bullshi*er up on stage. I would like to call for a vote of “NO CONFEDIENCE” in Daytona. Not for nothing but your worse then Kern but at least he got done what was needed. YOU SUCK KARON!!!! End of story.

Re: Stand up

Quote Originally Posted by past explorer
    So many times I hear explorers complain but never step up to the plate. It makes me sad to hear so many bash a person that they don't know. It is time to grow up.

A president has people under them for a reason to assit them. If its to make phone calls or anything else they need done. In the past the complaint was the VP did nothing so make up your minds. A great leader knows they don't know everything and is smart enough to ask people that do.

The election was not rigged and he did win it. If you want an great Explorer association than step up and take part instead of staying silent and complaining later. The association is more than one person.
    Oh, I always complain, i'm never silent about anything that has to do with FAPE, I tried, but ya'll didn't want me there, and picked him instead. the VP's job is not to make phone calls for the President, they are representatives for their specific region, not his paper pushers.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    That last post was me.
    I forgot to sign in. Haha.
    Brianna Plante, Ormond Beach Police Explorer.

Re: Stand up

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by past explorer

Oh, I always complain, i'm never silent about anything that has to do with FAPE, I tried, but ya'll didn't want me there, and picked him instead. the VP's job is not to make phone calls for the President, they are representatives for their specific region, not his paper pushers.

For all the VP’s that are having a problem with the way that the president is leading, please wake up and smell the coffee. If only you all had the chance to see how a big police and/or a sheriff dept function. There are agencies that the Asst. Chief or Under Sheriff assumes the role of the highest officer. I am having a hard time understanding the argument that these Vice Presidents are bring to the table. Do you think President Bush ever wrote a speech that he has delivered? He can hardly conduct a press conference with without making a mistake (GO GOP). The role of a president is to preside over a meeting or a group. For those of you who has ever held a job you should know that the boss hardly ever address the employee or problems that may be occurring in the workplace, usually the manager or the supervisor will address the issue and make sure that it does not happen again. Hence the boss= president, and manager= vice president. Yes Karon has made a few mistake but who has not.
    According to the Gospel of John, the Pharisees, in an attempt to discredit Jesus, brought a woman charged with adultery before him. Then they reminded Jesus that adultery was punishable by stoning under Mosaic law and challenged him to judge the woman so that they might then accuse him of disobeying the law. Jesus thought for a moment and then replied, “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.” The people crowded around him were so touched by their own consciences that they departed. When Jesus found himself alone with the woman, he asked her who were her accusers. She replied, “No man, lord.” Jesus then said, “Neither do I condemn thee: go and sin no more.”
    We all make mistake, so here is my mission for you, if you believe that you’re “perfect” and that you have never made a mistake, STEP UP TO THE PLATE. I know that I could never step near the plate, can you? Let just stop for a moment and ask ourselves what are we gaining when we bring a fellow explorer down? As far as the FAPE, please let us not ruin a good thing. I would hate to see the FAPE go down the drain because of the fact that a few people are upset that they were not elected by their peeps. If the people wanted you as prez, oh trust me you would have been re-elected. There is a reason for anyting. I hate the fact that Karon even gave B.P. a position on the youth board, see the outcome when you giving a back stabbing person a chance. B.P. your time will come. Karon was stupid to even keep your sorry ass on that board…. We disliked like you than, not we just HATE you I know, I just put an fellow explorer down, but she had it coming>>>>>THANKS<<<<<<<

Karon had it coming to him too. Of course he can't deliver a speech or a newsletter, he can't even write.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast