Soo... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soo...

Get a grip

It sounds like a sore loser has started enough trouble to cause problems within the FAPE. Everyone of you had a chance to confont the current Pres at the last delegates meeting but none of you spoke up. Stop throwing rocks and hiding your hands.
    All of you who has made these stupid comments will not make it in the law enforcement field.
    GROW UP and deal with it at the next election not by making hurtful comments about someone behind their back.
    The last board was no ball of fire. The last pres was dislike by most ie..... not reelected. I think her chewing gum loud during a delegates meeting show GREAT leadership.
    Everyong GROW UP

STOP CAUSING TROUBLE

A letter to B. P.

Dear B. P.,
    YOU LOST now get a life and stop causing trouble for Karon and your fellow Board. Way to stab him in the back. Dont distroy your post with these actions like your doing the FAPE. If you can do better run again

Re: STOP CAUSING TROUBLE

Quote Originally Posted by Anti- B. P.
    A letter to B. P.

Dear B. P.,
    YOU LOST now get a life and stop causing trouble for Karon and your fellow Board. Way to stab him in the back. Dont distroy your post with these actions like your doing the FAPE. If you can do better run again
    I agree he may be stuggling but better that the last one

Some posts don't have the benefit of attending delegates meetings. Advisors can't get off or don't have the funding.

Whats going on?

It's kinda weird that everyone wants to post stuff online bout the president. Has anyone called him. I think if you got a problem then confront him about it face to face or call him. Don't be a coward!

LETTER OF INTEReST

Not everyone likes to be talked bad about. If your talkin about anyone...it should not make you feel a stronger person but a weaker one. As explorers we are taught to unite and become one as police officers do when they are in the field. Have integrity and if you have the time and thought to talk bad use that into something more productive maybe in to suggestions on how we can help improve our association. When your a leader your either loved or hated. Hes our prez. Whats done is done. EVEN if ur voted for him or not. Maybe you guys should confront him...stop acting imature. Im not try to defend no one but whats right is right. EXPLORERS BUILD DON'T DESTROY! STEP UP EXPLORERS!

So...I personally did not vote for Karon...and from what i have seen and heard i am glad i didnt. Sure, most of the past presidents didnt do a very good job either, but at least they talked to the posts in the FAPE and did the stuff they needed to get done. They didnt pawn it off on their VPs or secretary. And speaking from a post that has not gotten ANY emails or phone calls what so ever, THE COMMUNICATION STINKS!!!! Wasnt that one of his campaign promises? To make the communication better? Way to drop the ball.......

wow u pplz shouuld tell him whats up! perhapz give him call...wow u allz needa grow up...

Karon is a moron. He talked about how this is his 2nd post, and how he spend a year or so in it... he was KICKED OUT of his last post for throwing a temper tantrum when he didn't get his way. Litterally, threw a fit in front of the police department. A lot of people voted for him because he was from South Florida, and you don't see a lot of South Florida people go for pres because of the trips to delagates. He's an idiot. VPs haven't dont anything either (atlease the south florida part). Haven't heard a word from them. We have yet to see a letter posted from the President on the FAPE website... it has been 6 months!! The site hasn't been updated since Oct 1. Wow... I thought it was bad before! Sadly, our post can't attend delegates because of the $$, but I do plan on speaking my mind at States... :-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123