Soo...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soo...

Soo...

What are ya'lls thoughts on the new State Youth President?

Just curious.

Well I would like to start this off by saying I think he is going to do a great job. He seems to be on top of things already as far as organizing the rest of the board and although it would have been nice if I won (duh thats the point of running) I think that he will not stear the association wrong.

On another note hope everyone had a safe trip home thats usually the worst part of the trip but it has to come to an end sometime. I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves this year cuz I know I sure did and I cant wait to see what OPD is planning for next year. As ALWAYS they didnt a great job and evenything went good. Time to start training for next years competition as we have a trophy to uphold and for all of you local post, we look foward to seeing you all at Broward county competition in a month.

Jason Palant P.P.P.D.

I just have to say that I think that he's not going to do too well this year, I've heard people saying that he told them he really didn't want the position.

Well, if his performance at closing cermonies was any indication of what the year is going to be....let's just say....WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!

Or maybe he could just run the youth board by himself...he forgot to swear in his own board!!! YIKES!!!

Good preparation on his part!?!?

We enough people voted for him so now we are pretty much SOL now all we can do is support him and make another good year happen... and get ride of crime scene

Support

I think we should all just give him support and then the board can be what everyone wants it to be. You only tear someone down so far but you can biuld them up much higher.

there has def. been some controversy over this election and i will admit that i voted for someone else....karon will def. make an exceptional president i see him as an average explorer like the rest of us and not a politician as we have had the previous years....i see him making a better connection with the organization as a whole....as far as closing ceremonies id like to see some of u guys up there for the first time as president in front of some 4-500 ppl not the easiest task.....have of us didnt even bring home trophies and we had been preparing for states for HOW LONG?......i got respect for u KARON...do ur thing

Yea, I also heard he didnt want the position that his advisors wanted him to run for it.

Our first and perhaps one of the best presidents and leaders in World History did not want the position as president of the soon to be most powerful country in the world also.....yet he was more than capable of being a great leader

Right now I'm just a little aggrivated.
    Karon hasn't done anything.
    He's had people get his stuff together for him, He even had one of the VP's call people to let them know that they hadn't gotten an appointed position. I think that he needs a swift kick in the arse and needs to know that these VP's and secretary are the VP's and secretaries for the Association, not his personal staff. He doesn't have any idea what he's doing, even after he's been given guidance, he still calls other people to tell him what to do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast