Uh Oh... I hear someones mad - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

[quote=apple jacks]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Raisin Bran Man":18a0hs4z
    Hey I saw the Chief working out in the CITY Gym. Man did he ever pack on the pounds. When do you think he last did a sit up, maybe around 1990? Ought to be eating some Raisin Bran cereal. You know it's got a lot of FIBER. Maybe it will assist him to get rid of what he is full of.
    Wow-Can you imagine how long the dump would take to rid this evil individual of all the toxic waste that his very large system is full of. DS would be acting chief for days or weeks. Better hold off on escaping to TN for a while with PC honey.[/quote:18a0hs4z]

I'm with you AJ and RB. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedicated, intelligent, compasionate, kind
    Honest, enthusiastic, accomplished, did I mention dedicated

I figured everybody was slamming the Chief.. So Chief I changed it up a bit, HERES TO YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by C'mon people
    Dedicated, intelligent, compasionate, kind
    Honest, enthusiastic, accomplished, did I mention dedicated

I figured everybody was slamming the Chief.. So Chief I changed it up a bit, HERES TO YOU!!
    Is it just me or do the first letters of the words in your post spell somethin out. SAY IT AINT SO......... :lol:

Another perk fo Kojerk

Quote Originally Posted by captain crunch
    I am happy for GG. He will be the new Administrative Officer in a few months. Lets all wish him a sincere Congratulations . Everybody is a winner. He will now be off the road so road patrol can rest easy knowing the backstabbing rat is out of their midst and, THE BIG PLUS, who will he be taking notes on now :roll: :roll: . EC, RP, and RW would be a good answer. I really do feel sorry for the true working men in the DB. Be careful, GG will be watching you so when you see him writing in that black book, start thinking....What did I do that was sooooooo interesting enough for him to document? :idea: Are you going to need that aggravation as you are trying to work cases. :evil: It is bad enough that you need to be careful outside the building but now, the most serious threat is in you house. Please request that he be placed in an area that will not disturb you or even be able to see you. Think about it. Be careful boys. We all want to see you safe.
    Did GG get promoted to the DB without us knowing about it. Why else would a road patrol officer be attending a "homicide" class, a class never attended by a road patrol officer. Must be yet another little favor for "a job well done" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123