What would you change? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

NO WAY

[quote="superlw8"]10-12 hour shifts would be nice

And let's start hiring based upon qualifications and not the fact that a black female looks a whole lot better on stats no matter how retarded she is.

Let's focus on treating our deputies right, standing behind them, supporting them and backing their decisions.

Let's address the low staffing by taking care of our guys not just continually hiring anyone too stupid to work at any other agency to replace the guys we are losing to the better dep

4 ten hour days would be excellent and would cut down on use of sick leave but forget about the 12 hour shifts, all that happens is you work and sleep, not a good shift at all. The dog is cute but his ears look as if they were bitten on......... does he know Iron Mike Tyson????

sheriff

Charlie Tiger, the seminole chief, is running for sheriff, is that true?

Re: NO WAY

Quote Originally Posted by u gotta be kidding

4 ten hour days would be excellent and would cut down on use of sick leave but forget about the 12 hour shifts, all that happens is you work and sleep, not a good shift at all. The dog is cute but his ears look as if they were bitten on......... does he know Iron Mike Tyson????
    No, not bitten off, those are his happy ears lol

Re: NO WAY

Quote Originally Posted by superlw8
    Quote Originally Posted by u gotta be kidding

No, not bitten off, those are his happy ears lol
    No one gives a crap about your dog, why don't you go try to find a boyfriend you freakin wacko!!!!!!

Make Detective and FTD's a rank?

I want whatever you take. I want the vision to because I just don't see it. Making an FTD rank would be like giving a child a razor blade. Let's not even start on the misguilded case clearing by The Detective's. Some got away with execeptional clearances some did'nt. Say no to drugs, and say no to newly developed ranks to make the completely lazy feel better.

Re: Make Detective and FTD's a rank?

Quote Originally Posted by LL Grunt
    I want whatever you take. I want the vision to because I just don't see it. Making an FTD rank would be like giving a child a razor blade. Let's not even start on the misguilded case clearing by The Detective's. Some got away with execeptional clearances some did'nt. Say no to drugs, and say no to newly developed ranks to make the completely lazy feel better.
    I am a Detective, and I agree with the Grunt. Truth be told this agency can not even get people to become Detectives because of it's history. When they put out C.I. openings they end up with a list of between 10-15 Deputies out of 1800 sworn Deputies, that is sad. What Grunt says is true some of the current Detectives are lame and lazy, it would not be right to waive a magic wand and give them some sort of rank.

Promotions should be done fairly
    and they should be deserved and they should be earned through [b]hardwork, experience, knowledge, common sense, and integrity.[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by D12 patrol deputy
    I agree the promotional process at BSO is a joke. You must know somebody to get promoted. You could be a stand up deputy with lots of experince and be passed on to promote a female who's had about a year of road experience. Nice work Jenne. Also, we need a sheriff with police experience not an attorney or politician. Last but not least, we need to do something about the PBA. I don't know if IUPA is the answer but something needs to be done. Everybody knows they are in bed with the sheriff. I just know who's on top the sheriff or Brickman. Stay safe.
    who is the female with a year of road experience....i need to get on her career path plan. :lol:

Examples

I can think of two right of the bat. One was constantly pregnant that she ended up working in the DB on light duty. When she finally returned to full status she stayed in the DB. Next thing you know she is promoted. Another was in one the road just over a year before going to SID and then being promoted.

SOULE4SHERIFF

SOULE WANTS TO CUT COLONELS AND GIVE PAY TO ROAD DEPS TOPPING THEM AT 90,000

Re: Make Detective and FTD's a rank?

Quote Originally Posted by LL Grunt
    Well, If they made these a rank, then there'd be an exam that you'd have to pass (if we're talking about real change here). As for FTD, let's make them all take the Sgt.'s test, since they'd be a D.I.C. If they don't want to be Sgt. then pass them by without malice. I get what you're saying. I know an FTD who is nothing but a waste of space, and couldn't pass the Sgt.'s test if he had it in his hand. :snicker: :devil:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast