BUDGET ISSUES
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BUDGET ISSUES

BUDGET ISSUES

ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR US GIRLS AND BOYS THE CITY IS DIPPING INTO SAVINGS TO DO DAILY BUSINESS THATS NOT GOOD :cry:

WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF THIS CITY CAN IT EXISTS WITH SO FEW FUNDS AND HAVING TO PROVIDE SERVICES AND PAY. HOW LONG WILL IT LAST I SEE A NOT SO GOOD FUTURE.

I think you need to leave.

NO WARNING FOR YOU

well i do too this place is BORING :shock:

The sustainability of North Port's financial infrastructure has always been questioned.

And it always will be at the rate we're going....we can't pay the bills so let's give some local yocal yes man press man $81K to write a bedtime story about sleepy North Port....genious extraordinarious.....

If you look at an ariel view of the area, it seems like North Port and Port Charlotte should be one city, but instead, a line is drawn smack down the middle of the county line. Is any part of the City of North Port in Charlotte County????

No part of North Port is in Charlotte County!

AND that is a good thing....North Port is far superior to Port Toilet...and NO we don't need to merge with that ghetto....and YES we are a significant part of Sarasota County....whether they like it or not.

n port is a joke there is nothing down there wow a few shops on us41 o a home depo and walmart any small farm town in the usa have that. nothing to do nothing good to look at it is teh sister city of PORT Charlotte and sarasota does not want it. they call themselves a city real nice dirt roads and no services its a big chunk of land with nothing on it worth visiting. this city is backward and depressing looking. dumpville usa :shock:

Sorry but

North Port and Port Charlotte have always been dumps full of white trash. Only the poor and down on their luck people would ever live there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast