Lay Offs? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lay Offs?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You forgot to add something. Continue on patrolling the beautiful neighborhoods and envy the Cubans who own the homes. Wake up brotha and look around you. We run this city and you work for us!!!
    Yes, that too

Yes...Cubans turn cities into paradise.

That is why we are all trying to move our families to Hialeah. Lucky for you Fidel didnt take that city over too.

What a pu&&y you must be to berate brother police officers. I am still waiting for someone to show me where a Pines officer has done this on someone else's site. I think that we have enough self-worth to not do what you are doing here. You and all of those berating us are nothing less than jealous, and that is not being arrogant. We all appreciate what we have. You are obviously envious or you wouldn't be wasting your time on PEMBROKE PINES' page.

And about your rough and tumble, ghetto working stud, "I am so much better than a suburb cop" mentality - go jerk off somewhere else. We don't care that you chose to work wherever it is that you are.

Quote Originally Posted by guest%%%
    What a pu&&y you must be to berate brother police officers. I am still waiting for someone to show me where a Pines officer has done this on someone else's site. I think that we have enough self-worth to not do what you are doing here. You and all of those berating us are nothing less than jealous, and that is not being arrogant. We all appreciate what we have. You are obviously envious or you wouldn't be wasting your time on PEMBROKE PINES' page.

And about your rough and tumble, ghetto working stud, "I am so much better than a suburb cop" mentality - go jerk off somewhere else. We don't care that you chose to work wherever it is that you are.
    I'll jerk off all over you sorry pines cops

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You forgot to add something. Continue on patrolling the beautiful neighborhoods and envy the Cubans who own the homes. Wake up brotha and look around you. We run this city and you work for us!!!
    It's people like you that breed stereotypes on a group of people. I've worked with people of all races and creeds of both sexes within our agency including surrounding agencies. I can assure you that the general consensus is we all dislike everyone equally. Every group has their scumbag arseholes. There are many within my own race I can't stand to be around because they make the rest of us look like scum. I have never proclaimed or even secretly felt my race or sex was the dominant one, and I can't stand to hear it from anyone. Now I can't speak on everyone's behalf from our agency. I do know that tags are run, and traffic stops are made based on how someone looks. Sometimes these stops lead to an arrest. Things like this are done by only a small number of Officers whom produce stats that look good on paper. It's people like this (including you) that lump all of us into a stereotype. I consider you and the little group that I have now lumped you into as a turd in our profession, and the parasites of our society. Take your egocentric ideals home and feed them to your kids. I'm sure they will be the only captive audience you'll get to listen.

yeah. just keep the salary comin'. like i said, i don't mind making the same or more than you and handlin easier calls. i never said i like to work hard. workin in a shizat hole gets old quick. have fun!!!!!

Keep everyone except for the camel.

can chew imatchin how mush more chitty places like hialeah are going to be?
    i'm gonna haff to move my pick farming to brrrowart county.

I urge everyone who looks at this site to stop the hialeah-pines bickering. Forget about the childish who started it, but rather that both parties involved look like childish fools. I like jokes like anybody else, but this going to far, i think it might be breeding a genuine dislike.

Yes, Hialeah has good cops but so does Pines and also the benefits that Pines has are second to none. Both agencies deserve respect.

I can say this as a person who works in Hialeah and knows several friends who applied to Pines and were property tax casualties.

We were all Hispanic and I can honestly say that every member of the Pines personnel selection staff treated us with respect and as equals.
    Not to mention Hialeah has numerous "American" officers who are treated with respect and as equals.

Those are my 2cents... 8)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234