$3000.00 raise
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $3000.00 raise

$3000.00 raise

ANYBODY HEAR ABOUT THE $3000.00 ACROSS THE BOARD RAISE AT THE END OF THE YEAR?

Rumor mill at best. Accept your $700.00 bonus after taxes and thank the crooks Pruitt and Rubio for stealing your pay raise. Your Senators and Representatives were not even given the opportunity to vote on your paise raise. This was the worst State employee blindside in recent years.

Blame Gil, Richard and Maureen

You need to add some blame on Gil, Maureen and Richard. They did nothing to help us this year! Now that I think about it, have they ever helped us? How many trips did they take to the capital? How many doors of the Senate and House did they knock on to ask for help? My guess is none!

We deserve more than a $1,000 dollar check

I got to tell ya'll. I love my job but dammit we deserve a raise each year regardless just like any other LE agency. We bust our assess everyday to keep the state safe and this is what we get in return. Even though were probation officers, we are still law enforcement officers and we deserve a chocolate bar (raise) each year rather than a Hershey's Kiss ($1,000) for the work we do, becuase we have a dangerous job and no one appreciates it.

Re: We deserve more than a $1,000 dollar check

Quote Originally Posted by hawk
    I got to tell ya'll. I love my job but dammit we deserve a raise each year regardless just like any other LE agency. We bust our assess everyday to keep the state safe and this is what we get in return. Even though were probation officers, we are still law enforcement officers and we deserve a chocolate bar (raise) each year rather than a Hershey's Kiss ($1,000) for the work we do, becuase we have a dangerous job and no one appreciates it.
    Absolutely.

No matter what PBA did this year, your raise was taken off the table by Pruitt and Rubio. Our raises were in the budget untill the 11th hour and backroom theft occurred. No one to blame but those two. The Governor put it in his budget as well as the House and the Senate. No one voted on our raise. IT WAS STOLEN!!! Call Pruitt and Rubio and let them know how you feel. I do it on a weekly basis and their staff is getting tired of me and I am growing stronger.

No matter what PBA did this year, your raise was taken off the table by LEO AFFAIRS. Our raises were in the budget untill the 11th hour and backroom theft occurred. No one to blame but those two. The Governor put it in his budget as well as the House and the Senate. No one voted on our raise. IT WAS STOLEN!!! Call LEO AFFAIRS :lol: :lol: and let them know how you feel. I do it on a weekly basis and their staff is getting tired of me and I am growing stronger.

Put the pipe down

Leo-affairs had nothing to do with our raise. Gil, Maureen and Richard were our problem! They did nothing to help the Officers get a raise!

Your Gil, Richard and Maureen posts are old and unninformed. Grow up and understand the process. If you think three probation officers are the reason we didn't get our raises, I have a bridge and an island for sale cheap and I'll bet you bid your wad on them.

now that was funny

I was wondering what type of a fool blames three ppl for the raise , and then I was wondering what she did for us to try and get the raise. I bet she did more then others , i wish this chick would stop posting , she is going to do this until the elections is over or what ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast