City PD guys supporting Worch? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I didn't know that PG officers hated us Deputies so much! I personally didn't even know there is a bad relationship... until I read the Punta Gorda PD board out of curiousity. I was surprised because I never had anything against you guys at all, nor have I heard anyone say anything bad about any of you or your department. I've always liked and enjoyed conversing with the officers I've met over the years.

I think the 'bad' relationship must be all one sided or something, because compared to your deputy bashing that goes on over the PG board we don't even discuss you guys over here except on this thread. I guess I'm just confused where all this is coming from... aside from the "being deputized issue."
    I mean come on guys... I drive to NP every day... I'm not going to ask to be appointed my NPPD. For training I've driven out of area with my patrol car... no one deputized me in the counties I've driven through in my patrol car. If I wanted to pull people over in those places I would work for those places. Plain and simple.
    Aside from that, I like you all and have no problem with any of you... just please don't stick us with Worch because you want to pull a car over on your way home. That would be so wrong... That would be like us deciding to petition the city to put Libby back with you guys... Think about how you would feel about that.
    My thoughts exactly.

Let this dog rest,,,PLEASE

Who gets sworn and who does or does not have jurisdiction? Listen, this is small thinking and the politctians what us to argue with each other and not focus on the facts pay, equipment, training, benifts, and POLICIES

First, we are all certified LEO's within the state of Florida by FDLE Training and Standards Committee. FSS says you will enforce the statues of the state of Florida or face de-certifacation!

Would anyone pass a lady being robbed in Orlando, because we don't work there???? HOPE NOT

Being from Charlotte County and making arrests out of county, only to wait for the locals is proper and according to the FSS. They take them before their judges, jails, etc etc. Fellow Officer Rule, FDLE Standards, Fear of Founded Flight, etc.

How many times do we X15, when we are requested to go somewhere and locate the bad guy and take them to jail for another officer?

If PGPD has open PC for a guy and the guy is in Port Charlotte, he is arrested and taken to jail and PGPD drops of the PCA.

Think if the bad guy is five feet over some line and they are wanted for murder, you don't effect the arrest? Yes, you arrest and hold for the locals.

FOCUS on the real big issues. So, PGPD can't make arrest on County ORD.s, hell we don't use them anyways? None of them have any real use for us.

I don't want any of the old back nor do I want a poltician, but who are we going to get????? I wished KURT HOFFMAN was running, but he is not.

So, lets pick the lessor or the evils that are presented to us. We can only do that if we ask them (politians) the tough questions, not can we get Deputized?

Worch has my full support and is going to make us deputies again. This is what we need a real Sheriff back home.

Worch has my full support and is going to make us deputies again. This is what we need a real Sheriff back home.
    Clearly you didnt read the other posts...Either that or youre just arrogant.

Re: Let this dog rest,,,PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Road@Heart
    Who gets sworn and who does or does not have jurisdiction? Listen, this is small thinking and the politctians what us to argue with each other and not focus on the facts pay, equipment, training, benifts, and POLICIES

First, we are all certified LEO's within the state of Florida by FDLE Training and Standards Committee. FSS says you will enforce the statues of the state of Florida or face de-certifacation!

Would anyone pass a lady being robbed in Orlando, because we don't work there???? HOPE NOT

Being from Charlotte County and making arrests out of county, only to wait for the locals is proper and according to the FSS. They take them before their judges, jails, etc etc. Fellow Officer Rule, FDLE Standards, Fear of Founded Flight, etc.

How many times do we X15, when we are requested to go somewhere and locate the bad guy and take them to jail for another officer?

If PGPD has open PC for a guy and the guy is in Port Charlotte, he is arrested and taken to jail and PGPD drops of the PCA.

Think if the bad guy is five feet over some line and they are wanted for murder, you don't effect the arrest? Yes, you arrest and hold for the locals.

FOCUS on the real big issues. So, PGPD can't make arrest on County ORD.s, hell we don't use them anyways? None of them have any real use for us.

I don't want any of the old back nor do I want a poltician, but who are we going to get????? I wished KURT HOFFMAN was running, but he is not.

So, lets pick the lessor or the evils that are presented to us. We can only do that if we ask them (politians) the tough questions, not can we get Deputized?
    This is misguided thinking. Bottom line - the city will continue to do what they have to do in the county when it's required until a sheriff gets in that wants to unify our agencies again.

This is misguided thinking. Bottom line - the city will continue to do what they have to do in the county when it's required until a sheriff gets in that wants to unify our agencies again.

Again, you're just stirring the shit pot! "Guest"

I agree that we are all cops and that we need to support each other, Like us supporting to put lIbby back to PGPD,,NOT. We have and him and we will keep him.

We need to work together no argue!

Hell, all the people running are touched!

MELO, JIM,, WORCH,, Old Billy boy from Lee County who olny came to US for his own personal gain, not the citizens of Charlotte County--to include Punta Gorda.

Well, I see there are people who jsut what to get their personal digs in on others here. I thought this was a place to openly discuss the facts and to learn from each other.

I didn't know that PG officers hated us Deputies so much! I personally didn't even know there is a bad relationship... until I read the Punta Gorda PD board out of curiousity. I was surprised because I never had anything against you guys at all, nor have I heard anyone say anything bad about any of you or your department. I've always liked and enjoyed conversing with the officers I've met over the years.

I think the 'bad' relationship must be all one sided or something, because compared to your deputy bashing that goes on over the PG board we don't even discuss you guys over here except on this thread. I guess I'm just confused where all this is coming from... aside from the "being deputized issue."
    I mean come on guys... I drive to NP every day... I'm not going to ask to be appointed my NPPD. For training I've driven out of area with my patrol car... no one deputized me in the counties I've driven through in my patrol car. If I wanted to pull people over in those places I would work for those places. Plain and simple.
    Aside from that, I like you all and have no problem with any of you... just please don't stick us with Worch because you want to pull a car over on your way home. That would be so wrong... That would be like us deciding to petition the city to put Libby back with you guys... Think about how you would feel about that.
    My thoughts exactly.
    The Deputy bashing in PGPD's forum is only one lonely officer talking back and forth to himself/herself to make it look like more of us post in there. Take it with a grain of salt because he/she bashes himself/herself and the rest of us as well. There are actually only a few city officers that have and do post in there.

Quote Originally Posted by City Officer

My thoughts exactly.
    The Deputy bashing in PGPD's forum is only one lonely officer talking back and forth to himself/herself to make it look like more of us post in there. Take it with a grain of salt because he/she bashes himself/herself and the rest of us as well. There are actually only a few city officers that have and do post in there.
    "City Officer" is no more a City Officer than Cameron is a Democrat. Nice try.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567