FLEX TIME - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FLEX TIME

I repeat SUCK A**

Excellent retort, Been Nowhere! What a jag off.

comp/flex time

To hopefully put an end to this topic:

The issue of flex/comp time is being addressed in the upcoming contract. It was brought up during our discussions that COMP time not flex (since it doesn't exist) should be used at OUR discretion only. The argument in the past has always been that it is not budgeted for therefore we were never allowed to use it. I had proposed two options.

Option 1. Comp time is accruable up until october of each year and must be used prior to December 31st or the time will be lost.

Option 2. Comp time is accruable and will be paid at the overtime rate of time and 1/2 if not used within 3 months of the accrued date.

This I feel is a win/win situation for the town. If an employee chooses to use comp time, the town will not have to pay the overtime. If the employee's comp time goes past 3 months the town would have paid the overtime anyway.

I hope this clears things up and to let you guys know that it IS being addresed by the union. If anyone has any suggestions please seek one of the board members out and discuss it.

tsd

why try to find out the truth when i can post crap here about different cops in a secretive and pu**y way++

TSD actually came to the table with some helpful & inportant information. Thank you Semper Fi....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12