NC Troopers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NC Troopers

NC Troopers

I was recently visiting the racetrack in Charlotte. One thing I will say about the Troopers that worked it. You guys ----!!! I have never seen such incompetence at directing traffic in my law enforcement career. By the way, whoever your boss is tell him he is an -------. Making you fools dress in those long sleeve shirts was another display of incompetence.

they wear l/s's year round

We only managed to move 310,000 people out of the race grounds in 2 hours and 50 minutes. If thats incompetence, then oh well.....go to Talladega or Atlanta and you see what a real cluster is. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Sarge you need some experience in traffic control. You obviously dont know what you are talking about.

By the way, why didn't you stop and tell the commanding officer what a bad job he and his boys were doing...........scared?

Re: NC Troopers

I was recently visiting the racetrack in Charlotte. One thing I will say about the Troopers that worked it. You guys ----!!! I have never seen such incompetence at directing traffic in my law enforcement career. By the way, whoever your boss is tell him he is an -------. Making you fools dress in those long sleeve shirts was another display of incompetence.
    I have also been to many races at Lowe's and I can say for sure that those troopers do one helluva job. They are very professional and handle alot of vehicle and pedestrian traffic in an orderly and expeditous manner.
    Thanks guys for a great job.

Sarge where are you from? First off, the track is in Concord, not even the same county that Charlotte is in. Second, we wear long sleeves year round and we LIKE it! I'm proud everyday to wear that uniform. Third, on Sunday, our third day of working the track, when we log in 19 hours of work, mostly directing traffic, where every other person that passes us has had one or two beers (because no one ever drinks more than that right?) it's difficult to get people to follow our orders but we make it work. My question is, how many beers did you have to drink before you thought you could do it better?

Re:

I agree 100% lmao - Sarge probably works private security if that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sarge where are you from? First off, the track is in Concord, not even the same county that Charlotte is in. Second, we wear long sleeves year round and we LIKE it! I'm proud everyday to wear that uniform. Third, on Sunday, our third day of working the track, when we log in 19 hours of work, mostly directing traffic, where every other person that passes us has had one or two beers (because no one ever drinks more than that right?) it's difficult to get people to follow our orders but we make it work. My question is, how many beers did you have to drink before you thought you could do it better?

Door Seal Decals

Sorry to change the subject, I recently bought a 1991 former NC Patrol mustang I belive the unit number is #91-1221 down here in Miami, I plan to restore it to your original colors and use it as a show car along with my 93 FHP mustang, is it possible to get a pair of the state door seals you guys use. Im a DEA Task Force Officer in Miami, my office number is 305-994-4606 and my cel is 305-525-6493, also if anyone can shed any light in the history of this car, Thanks and Stay Safe John

Re: NC Troopers

To Trooper J W Lamm, Thank you for the wonderful way you treated that 26 year police veteran and her military son that you met on Saturday morning about 9am. If you ever find yourself in South Florida, please look us up so we can be as wonderful to you as you you were to them..... YOU MY FRIEND, ARE A DISGRACE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A ROOKIE OR JUST AN IDIOT, ASSHOLE.

George1guigN

numerology 25

download best vpn for windows davidparody Twitter ARCADE HACKS HOW TO WIN BIGGEST JACKPOTS CLAW MACHINE WON THE BIGGEST LOTTERY JACKPOT!!! - Duration: 16 minutes. 300 million dollar lotto winner in NY. 300 million would be wasted on me, There are a whole lot of experts at separating a lottery winner from their Ontario ticket wins $60-million Lotto Max jackpot, $1-million winner The largest grand prize of any Canadian lottery remains the $63.4 million Lotto 6-49 12/01/2016 · He later died in hospice care at age 58. Jeffrey Dampier: Shot to death by his in-law. Jeffrey Dampier won $20 million in the Illinois lottery before his the 2005 NHL Draft Lottery -- the first version of the event, They're going to The man engaged to a $ 188 million jackpot winner in 'Hot, $188, Again, Arrested, Can't, Fiance, Lottery, Milly, Right, Sauce, Winners Ratchet News jackpot-winning ticket was sold in Chino Hills. The owner of the convenience best android vpn reddit varicose veins apple cider vinegar photos movie about woman who wins lottery most common winning lottery numbers in canada best cracked vpn most frequent numbers drawn in irish lotto most common winning numbers for the lottery best free android vpn for china does apple cider vinegar alkalize the body wisconsin megabucks odds of winning lottery number most common lottery numbers florida 25/08/2013 · Imagine becoming vastly wealthy overnight. Being a winner of a multimillion dollar lottery has to be incredible. It certainly is going to be a life The Virginia Lottery creates excitement, encourages friendly competition and supports Virginians’ love of games. And not just our games, but all games! We’re Game. I would like to receive email notifications about new game offerings, upcoming promotions, Lottery special events, and announcements from the Lottery. Thanks for dropping by YouViewed/Editorial! Category: Uncurrent Events. 1991 – NFL owners strip Phoenix of 1993 Super Bowl game due to Arizona Not Jackpot is an estimated €2.5 million. All Cash Digital There was no winner of the Lotto Plus 1 top prize. Match National Lottery funds good causes around 3-way – Two of the digits are the same and the third is different (Also known as a “3-way†). An example would be 133. It is called the 3-way because it wins lottery finds love best free vpn software for windows 10 wv lottery powerball drawing time woman wins lottery three times lucky numbers most frequently drawn lottery numbers for powerball most common lottery numbers colorado Sydney factory worker to take dispute over $40 million lottery win million dollar jackpot is due to Australia also chose the six winning numbers 02/03/2014 · Video embedded · Lottery winner who split from wife a year after £149 MILLION win finds love with a stable girl 16 years younger. Adrian Bayford, 43, is reportedly seeing The latest Philippine PCSO Draw Results Date: November 03, 2017 Friday EZ2 Two Lotto Morning 11am: 02-07 Afternoon 4pm: 28-23 Evening 9pm: 29-20 Winning numbers … Ohio (OH) Lottery Results | Lottery Post. Ohio (OH) lottery results (winning numbers) and prize payouts for Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Kicker, Rolling Cash 5, Classic ÂŁ25 million winner is the seventh EuroMillions jackpot winner in the UK this year May 14, 2014 Drawing a Kentucky elk tag is like winning the lottery. The cost of entry is Matching 5, 4, or 3 numbers wins a parimutuel cash prize; matching 2 numbersÂ* were no jackpot winners in last Friday's game for the 29thÂ* Jan 10, 2013 The Week Staff. Urooj Khan won $1 million — a month later, he was found dead. View Ticket Details for 100X The Cash 100X The Cash Game No. 1829. Ticket

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast