Promotions - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Promotions

So has there been the sergeants test over there yet???? How did that special person do????? I still can not believe they changed the rules for one person. Oh well, police work is full of politics.

Well curious, the test is next month and for whatever reason the chosen one decided to take his name out of the running. It was a surprise to most of us but he must have something up his sleeve on his skirt. Maybe the new administration decided for him to skip SGT and try the LT position. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Waaa Waaa :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Nobody likes me :cry: :cry:
    I wonder if is because I am a RAT :evil: :evil:
    I'll show them. I will withdraw from the promotional test. That will show them :!: :!: :!:

Well if the Kojack wannabee withdrew it shows that he or she does not have what it takes to be a leader. Take the test, be evaluated against the others, and see how you are judged by your peers. If not, just take an appointed or created position and be a do boy for the rest of your career with the flpd slug as chief.Or why don't you transfer to HR?You deserve each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Well curious, the test is next month and for whatever reason the chosen one decided to take his name out of the running. It was a surprise to most of us but he must have something up his sleeve on his skirt. Maybe the new administration decided for him to skip SGT and try the LT position. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Maybe he was told he couldn't take his black and white composition book into the test/accessment center to rat on the entire dept.... "Golden Boy" doesnt even begin to describe it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinwm
    Well if the Kojack wannabee withdrew it shows that he or she does not have what it takes to be a leader. Take the test, be evaluated against the others, and see how you are judged by your peers. If not, just take an appointed or created position and be a do boy for the rest of your career with the flpd slug as chief.Or why don't you transfer to HR?You deserve each other.
    NEWS FLASH.............NEWS FLASH......................... :!: :!: :!: :!:

His name is officially removed from the sergeants test. His new goal is to fill the newly formed Administrative Officers position AKA Sgt. C's DO BOY :shock: :shock: If he works hard, look at the reward. Just ask a certain non-sworn ex-subordinate of the sarge. They really got close working those late nights away from the PD :wink: :wink:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123