Promotions - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Hey MacIniny things became very dull after you left - the next chapter begins........ :lol: :lol: see you later my man....oops we cant say my man anymore....uh soorrryyy - I mean SEE YOU LATER MARRIED HETEROSEXUAL FRIEND....

Promotional Testing

Gee, I remember when a previous administration changed the rules after a talkative sergeant was the only one to pass the test for the lieutenant/ assistant chief position. The person that was the desired person did not pass, so the rules were changed after the fact so she could win. One the second test she also passed and got the position. The place went down the toilet then. The talkative sergeant should have sued the place. He would have won. The written test had always been one total score. It was changed to be three separate scores after he was the only one that passed. It was changed back to one total score for the written half after the chosen one got her position. It bit that chief in the ... !

As I recall the written test was eliminated from the promotional exams at the suggestion of a certain sgt. who had a hard time working nights.

OFC
    what are you trying to say? For the sake of argument lets say your right. Which time do you agree with changing the rules. It was not fair then but fair now. or the other way around. Or is it always fair? Im confused can you tell us what you mean?

Re: Promotional Testing

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fart Cop
    Gee, I remember when a previous administration changed the rules after a talkative sergeant was the only one to pass the test for the lieutenant/ assistant chief position. The person that was the desired person did not pass, so the rules were changed after the fact so she could win. One the second test she also passed and got the position. The place went down the toilet then. The talkative sergeant should have sued the place. He would have won. The written test had always been one total score. It was changed to be three separate scores after he was the only one that passed. It was changed back to one total score for the written half after the chosen one got her position. It bit that chief in the ... !
    Sounds like a man scorned to me. You've got your facts wrong again John. ANYONE would have been the desired person over you bonehead. As a matter of fact she's not the one admin wanted but that's all there was. AND you should be thankful because if it wasn't for her you would have been fired a long time before your deadbeat ass left. Face the fact that you werent qualified and were generally considered an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    OFC
    what are you trying to say? For the sake of argument lets say your right. Which time do you agree with changing the rules. It was not fair then but fair now. or the other way around. Or is it always fair? Im confused can you tell us what you mean?
    It is never right to change the rules before, during, or after the testing. It happens to be more wrong when one person happens to be the only one to pass the promotional test and the rules are changed so the other candidate can be picked. God bless "the rule of three". He should have sued the city. He would have won. I would have stood up in court with the guy even if I did not like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    OFC
    It is never right to change the rules before, during, or after the testing. It happens to be more wrong when one person happens to be the only one to pass the promotional test and the rules are changed so the other candidate can be picked. God bless "the rule of three". He should have sued the city. He would have won. I would have stood up in court with the guy even if I did not like him.
    His firing would have stood up in court too. And he finally admitted it.

Quote Originally Posted by questioner
    Sounds like a man scorned to me. You've got your facts wrong again John. ANYONE would have been the desired person over you bonehead. As a matter of fact she's not the one admin wanted but that's all there was. AND you should be thankful because if it wasn't for her you would have been fired a long time before your deadbeat arse left. Face the fact that you werent qualified and were generally considered an idiot.
    Hey Questioner. Seems like you know more about WMPD than you want us to think especially after your post in the BSO forum:

"What's the story with the fired wilton manors chief being hired as a commander in special problems?

If you know WMPD good enough to supply the history of previous promotional testing, then you were very much aware that the previous chief retired and was not fired. Sounds to me as though you are jealous. With that being said, I did enjoy the post you wrote about WMPD. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by questioner
    Sounds like a man scorned to me. You've got your facts wrong again John. ANYONE would have been the desired person over you bonehead. As a matter of fact she's not the one admin wanted but that's all there was. AND you should be thankful because if it wasn't for her you would have been fired a long time before your deadbeat arse left. Face the fact that you werent qualified and were generally considered an idiot.
    John did not write this. It is someone else that is in the know. Guess who?

I give up!!!Who???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast