Promotions
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Promotions

Hey. Lets change the existing requirement to take a sergeants exam which had been in effect for the past 30 or so years so it could accommodate one individual, who I might add is not worthy of a promotion nor is he(?) worthy to be a toilet scrubber.

C'mon, you dont think someone that teaches ethics at the academy would do such a thing do you? Its not like there are any qualified people in the department anyway.
    There are two pba reps and a K-9 officer that would make damn good sergeants. But we'll see what happens... I dont think any of them were offered to take classes to score better on the sergeant test though.
    Who knows. Maybe Georgie's Alibi is planning a promotion party.

Let’s not forget about an upcoming arbitration hearing. This promotional testing may just all be a waste of time and money. From what I understand, it will be quite the hearing. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Let’s not forget about an upcoming arbitration hearing. This promotional testing may just all be a waste of time and money. From what I understand, it will be quite the hearing. :evil:
    I want to be in that room during the arbitration testimony to see some of these worms squirm.

When you start to tailor an exam , change the eligibilty requirements to promote a certain person the credibility and integrity of the process is nil and void. Why doesn't your HR Dept stop this?

Quote Originally Posted by rico
    When you start to tailor an exam , change the eligibilty requirements to promote a certain person the credibility and integrity of the process is nil and void. Why doesn't your HR Dept stop this?
    Thats a laugh. :lol: They are in on it. :twisted: When it comes to the PD, there is no such thing as integrity or credibility

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

All employees taking the promotional assessment center will need to shave their heads and walk in with a swagger in their step. :lol:

This way, their chosen child will not stand out. :cry:

Castanza was here. Can't stand ya!

Hey Jerry Macininy I know who you are... :lol: :lol: :P :P

Hey MacIninny. Good times were had. Lots of DQ's after dinner. Ya man, portable TV in the park. And my all time favorite, the Starsky & Hutch slide over the hood of the moving signal 10. Delta 9, he rammed my patrol car.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast