WHY?????

Thread: WHY?????

WHY?????

WHY would you leave this city to go work for another department right now? I swear, some people! :roll:

I sure hope you are happy with your move.

who now???

Who left now? After all the department's been through I'd be surprised that someone would leave now. I actually have misgivings at times for leaving.

Re: who now???

Quote Originally Posted by cornfused
    Who left now? After all the department's been through I'd be surprised that someone would leave now. I actually have misgivings at times for leaving.
    Not going to use names, he knows who he is. But man, I sure hope you made an informed decision, because by the looks of it, you didnt!

it was

actually it was a very well thought informed decision. the only regret is the $$$

Not always about the money. I support your decision 100% Family comes first all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Not always about the money. I support your decision 100% Family comes first all the time.
    The pay may be good, but working conditions still stink

i think this specific person should have made a more informed decision. Goodluck passing probation.

amen.. I don't care how good you think you have it, other cities and counties will soon be better. Sunrise sucks and always will!

amen.. I don't care how good you think you have it, other cities and counties will soon be better. Sunrise sucks and always will!
    this coming from someone who is not even employed with the city of sunrise and never has been. Quit trolling and go get a job already!

this coming from someone who is not even employed with the city of sunrise and never has been. Quit trolling and go get a job already!
    I worked for sunrise and left. Best decision I've ever made. Right now things look good. Remember when other agencies negotiate their contract it will blow yours away. Have fun contributing 9%. Get out why you can and go north.