Professional Courtesy - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

thats ok. It is a litttle addicting at times and funny at others. But over-all I enjoy it. It gives us a chance to shoot the bull and let loose about things we would not normally talk about. Every once in a while something good is even posted :shock:

Re: Rats Among us

Quote Originally Posted by Exterminator
    Gotta love postings like the one before mine. What a Rat Peice of CRA$. I don't work for your agency, work for Sarasota SO where we have our fair share of rat bastar$$ who have written our own and even locked up our own for DUI, instead of the courtesy ride home.

Trust me, when they call for a backup, I will respond as I see fit keeping in mind their status on the rat chart.

We give slime bags breaks, and we can't take care of own? GET REAL!

And like I said, those of you coming to the Police Games, if Im working and stop you your badge is all you need. However, we have a couple of real loosers here that have already said they bet they'll bag a cop!
    *This post was removed by Mod 167. Please refer to the thread titled "Attention Guest Users" if you need more information as to why this post was deleted.

*This post was removed by Mod 167. Please refer to the thread titled "Attention Guest Users" if you need more information as to why this post was deleted....but it was damn funny!

Just remember, there is no room for error in your professional life or personal life. Stay on the straight and narrow and you will be fine.

Good advice. But what the agency defines as the straight and narrow changes all the time with out notice.

...except "fishing trips" to costa rica...those are alright...and they got bridgette a job.

fising trips to castarica. thats funny. :lol:

Some old news for a few are very fresh for others

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678