Professional Courtesy - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I'm starting to see a trend with this topic...

It seems to be a LOSE LOSE conversation. You lose if you're the guy stopping another LEO brother and you lose if you are the guy getting stopped. I have an opinion about this but I'll keep it to myself for fear of being labeled by either side of this argument. I will say, I think it's best to let that situation dictate the outcome, when and if it happens (i.e. use discretion).

bad all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    i was talking to the other guy...the non-traffic-nazi
    Traffic-nazi, I love it... "No kilo for you!" :x

Ten8Hotel - You're moniker says it all. You're ready to write the ticket regardless of who it is. You're probably one of those robots who would indeed write their own mother a ticket. Professional courtesy is not something that should be expected by an "offending" officer, but is indeed something that I would offer depending on the offense and the attitude of the person stopped. Most of us do that, even to stops involving non LEO. Too bad you have this attitude that you have to write everyone. Perhaps you just enjoy the reputation you're building.
    No, you’ve got it all wrong… I think his moniker means like “Hey that was a really 10-8 hotel I stayed at on my last vacation.”

Yah the guys who write other brother and sister cops were picked on all their lives and now that they have a badge and a gun they feel that they are god. They take this job WAY to personal! BTW Juliana...are you even a cop? I don't believe you are so keep your opinion to yourself! A few ride alongs with the boys does not make you a cop. It makes you a cop wannabe!

now that is funny

Yah the guys who write other brother and sister cops were picked on all their lives and now that they have a badge and a gun they feel that they are god. They take this job WAY to personal! BTW Juliana...are you even a cop? I don't believe you are so keep your opinion to yourself! A few ride alongs with the boys does not make you a cop. It makes you a cop wannabe!
    One word: unprofessional. Can't we keep this at least a little constructive? Even an arrogant person such as yourself should know that the internet allows non-leo's to access this site. Grow up.

For your information I never stated I was a cop. However, I do work for the sheriffs office. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I think its pretty pathetic that you have to put someone else down in order to get your opinion across. If you really feel the need to put someone down, at least post your real name. It's more mature than hiding behind the "GUEST" screen name and telling someone they are a cop wannabe. I do have to tell you though, you are right in one aspect. I do want to be a cop and one day I will be one. Hopefully I won't be as arrogant as you seem to be. :wink:

julieanna, your opinions are appreciated and welcome anytime.

Thanks Vet! I appreciate that.

Juliana...if you do become a cop, DO NOT EVER write another cop a ticket for chicken$hit traffic infractions! That is career suicide and you won't go far as a cop! A few posters here will tell you different BUT real cops know that any cop who will write their own is NO GOOD! Period! Hopefully you listen to what I am telling you!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast