things tha make you go hmmm - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

this place is really going down the tubes.
    I think you meant GONE!

Quote Originally Posted by anti-637
    I have to agree, he is a prick. I don't understand how he got to where he is at. Here is a guy that has done nothing here and now he is getting everything. It seems that he is kissing the Chiefs arse. I see him up in the Chiefs office all the time. I have even heard that they are going to get him a new SUV just so that he is happy.

Why is he the only one? I am tired of this bullcrap favoritism. When is this going to end? They need to promote better people or else this place is really going down the tubes.
    like who? you..... Leave 637 alone. He is a good Sgt who understands the game. You must be a young pup, new to the system. You need a smack on the nose, to learn your place in the line. Leave it alone. Worry about our brothers who died. Think of them. Do not worry about things YOU have no control over.

Quote Originally Posted by nnnn
    I have to agree, he is a prick. I don't understand how he got to where he is at. Here is a guy that has done nothing here and now he is getting everything. It seems that he is kissing the Chiefs arse. I see him up in the Chiefs office all the time. I have even heard that they are going to get him a new SUV just so that he is happy.

Why is he the only one? I am tired of this bullcrap favoritism. When is this going to end? They need to promote better people or else this place is really going down the tubes.
    like who? you..... Leave 637 alone. He is a good Sgt who understands the game. You must be a young pup, new to the system. You need a smack on the nose, to learn your place in the line. Leave it alone. Worry about our brothers who died. Think of them. Do not worry about things YOU have no control over.
    judging by the timw of your post, your all on your way into the gym for another day of tax payer waste

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by nnnn

judging by the timw of your post, your all on your way into the gym for another day of tax payer waste
    wow, you are so smart. NOT. 637 is not the problem. It is people like you who are. You must be upset, because he understands that game better than you. At least we can count on him to do the RIGHT thing when needed. WE need to stand together now, more than ever. Start building up and not away. Wake up be a man or woman and get on board.

wow, you are so smart. NOT. 637 is not the problem. It is people like you who are. You must be upset, because he understands that game better than you. At least we can count on him to do the RIGHT thing when needed. WE need to stand together now, more than ever. Start building up and not away. Wake up be a man or woman and get on board.[/quote]

waahhhhhh you sound like a teenager watching mtv. what gane is he and others playing? the f ... you game on the radio ?and with the and i quote "my kind' saturation/favortism ? why stand with you and your kind? sounds like you want us to "get on board" your highway to hell

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    wow, you are so smart. NOT. 637 is not the problem. It is people like you who are. You must be upset, because he understands that game better than you. At least we can count on him to do the RIGHT thing when needed. WE need to stand together now, more than ever. Start building up and not away. Wake up be a man or woman and get on board.
    waahhhhhh you sound like a teenager watching mtv. what gane is he and others playing? the f ... you game on the radio ?and with the and i quote "my kind' saturation/favortism ? why stand with you and your kind? sounds like you want us to "get on board" your highway to hell[/quote]

sounds like a no load, because 637 passed you by. He did what it took to get were he is today. A player in the game, not some upset fan wanna be, could be, never was. So sad you wasted your time and talent, it may not be too late. Good luck slick

yikes

I am now officially disgusted that I work with someone that would say thost things......

Praising someone for "playing the game"? It's not supposed to be a game, it's supposed to be a brotherhood, and the best man/woman for the job. Not the fullest lips on the right rear end.

Reading this thread made me sick, I have to depend on people with that mindset for 94..... What if when i need 94 you miss the chance to have coffee with a sierra unit? Guess i'm screwed... Thanks!

Re: yikes

Quote Originally Posted by WOW
    I am now officially disgusted that I work with someone that would say thost things......

Praising someone for "playing the game"? It's not supposed to be a game, it's supposed to be a brotherhood, and the best man/woman for the job. Not the fullest lips on the right rear end.

Reading this thread made me sick, I have to depend on people with that mindset for 94..... What if when i need 94 you miss the chance to have coffee with a sierra unit? Guess i'm screwed... Thanks!
    you missed the point, the brotherhood is the game.

no one has missed a 94. no matter how you feel. We, brotherhood or game are all cops. We take care each other (94) no mater how we feel towards each other. You may not like the person next to you, so what. Go do the 94 and then return to what ever you were doing prior.

this site gets dumber every day.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast