things tha make you go hmmm - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

rumors

Unlike the people who personally attack guys by name anonymously, in the past I have only used this forum to post for union related issues.. until now... i feel compelled to advise those of you who talk smack behind someones back....once again this is a public forum... if i have a problem i will go and say it to your face and i hope you will too ....an example of this is I would not run around spreading falsehoods in anger or run to a supervisor and embelish or fabricate a story that 20 people were present for.. yet no one witnessed....this is only one example ..please feel free to call me or meet me to discuss any matter ... either way please refrain from personal attacks like the one i posted as an example (at least by name) .....the town council and taxpayers read this thank you

"jean fan"

EVIDENTLY "jean fan" DID NOT READ MY ONLY PREVIOUS AND RATHER LENGTHY POST. IF HE HAD THEN I WOULD HOPE HE WOULD NOT STILL COWER BEHIND HIS RATHER ILL FORMED PEN NAME. I EXPRESSED MY OPINIONS ON A VARIETY OF TOPICS AND WAS MAN ENOUGH TO USE MY OWN NAME. I DO NOT NEED TO PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE ELSE NOR DO I PERSONALLY ATTACK ANYONE. IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE I WILL TELL THEM IN PERSON. I DO NOT NEED HIDE UNDER THE GUISE OF A KEYBOARD TO EXPRESS MY OPINIONS. AGAIN I SUGGEST YOU READ MY ORIGINAL POST. IF "jean fan" OR ANYONE ELSE NEEDS TO SPEAK TO ME I WORK C-SHIFT MON-THUR. AS FAR AS DONOHUE AND MCDONOUGH ARE CONCERNED, THEY WORK WED.-SUN. & MON.-THUR. RESPECTIVELY. THEY TOO WELCOME ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO THEM. WE ARE ALL AVAILABLE "COLLECTIVELY" OR INDIVIDUALLY. --------SULLIVAN--------

I understand that Kevin Kilpatrick is coming back to work soon. It seems that this is the only thing that he wants, to be in a uniform again.

Edited by Mod 1

OK Alex, they will now get increasingly harder.... I didn't know you were going to chime in... And good looking out using initials.... stay tuned....

Watch Out. MOD 1 is on the war path. :?:

hmmm

Why is it that all of the o.t. for specialized units (i.e. srt, dive team, honor guard, ciu operations) have been canceled, but 637 and his cronies get o.t. every day writing tickets on stirling Rd.? Why are only certain people (non c.o.p.) getting to assist? HMMMMMM!

Wow..you dont know? Its because A typical day is the following:working out in the gym on duty all morning, then an hour breakfast and those crazy 73 stories. Then lunch then uhmm more 73s...then watch as they dont respond to calls. Shift over. But wait! OH BOY ITS overtime. For those speeders just north of a drug zone that noooooooobody drives a car in or violates a traffic law ..nope just the old folks going to play bingo? OF ALL THE DRUGS AND CRIME SPEEDERS????? NICE

hmmm

Ok Danny, let me get this right... Officer A is getting paid time-and-a-half to write tickets that will generate more overtime in court or any arrest found while on the operation. What if officer A gets an arrest while on the operation? Does he take the arrest i.e. paperwork, transport, med. clearance if needed, etc.? or does ofc. A give the arrest to another? Just curious.

Good question. They usually cant take the arrest because they dont have a cage in the 100k suv they drive. However, they can take the 94 on the ride to the PD as you wait with their arrest. If the case goes to trial I would assume they would also get that OT as well since its their 15. One side note, while they accumulate arrests, the road transports the 15s, then the road is sometimes short a few leos. Since they dont handle calls I hope no one gets hurt because no one is around to 94.If you think this is untrue ask around.This is not a slam on a unit or person, just an observation.

I have to agree, he is a prick. I don't understand how he got to where he is at. Here is a guy that has done nothing here and now he is getting everything. It seems that he is kissing the Chiefs arse. I see him up in the Chiefs office all the time. I have even heard that they are going to get him a new SUV just so that he is happy.

Why is he the only one? I am tired of this bullcrap favoritism. When is this going to end? They need to promote better people or else this place is really going down the tubes.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast