things tha make you go hmmm
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

things tha make you go hmmm

Why is it that every time a post referring to two certain people is made, it mysteriously gets deleted??? I think the moderator may be pretty tight with them, hmmmmmmmm

Yes- seems to be that way.. I just have one question for ya -

WHO'S YER MOMMY ????

:lol:

seriously though,. can anyone tell me what an administrative traffic stop is?? I missed that one in traffic school, DUI school, or any other school for that matter.... hmmmmmmm...

This post is about as dumb as it gets. By reading this I can see why we're treated like babies.

hmmmmmm

Why do we have an officer that was acquitted of a crime and was found fit to return to duty still sitting at home. This officer has been on PAID leave for over three years. This my friends is the job to have. The town is paying him $65k per year to sit home and do nothing all day. He used to be required to call in once a day but now he doesn't even have to do that. All of this because the Chief's pride would be hurt ("as long as I'm here Kilpatrick will never return"). Can I bid his spot during the next shift bid? hmmmmmmm!

Hey Gary Shimun, maybe you can answer the above question

What I find more interesting Vic, is that those responsible were able to lie and say whatever they wanted to and NOTHING WAS EVER DONE ABOUT IT !!!! I had to work hard to get my Captain's bars, and all some else had to do was stab a few people in the back & lie to work his way up the ladder. I'm still searching for the deifintion of an "administrative traffic stop"???

I could go on & on about those in charge around our Department, especially the "higher ups" and what they have done in their past (DUI's, get fired from Metro for; well, y'all know that one, etc...) but I just don't have the time.. Time to go keep Vic in line.

And BTW - WHO'S YER MOMMY ????????????????????

Edited by Mod 1

Do tell...I wanna see if they're the same stories I have...

LOVE THE DIRT IN DAVIE !!!!!!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES

638 - you are the disgusting one here. It is not "dirt" - but rather "fact" that we are talking about. The incidents happened as described and this cannot be argued. What else is there to say? Why should we be ashamed? The individuals who we are talking about are the ones that should be ashamed. OOPPS - instead, they all get promoted.. If they don't wanna hear about them, then they:::

a) shouldn't have done them in the first place.

b) be a man and own up to their mistakes

c) not persecute or come down on others for the same and act holier than thou...

JUST A FEW OF MY THOUGHTS.....

CROSEN.

WOW, QUITE A TOUGH GUY WHEN USING SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME. YOU SEEM TO HAVE ALOT OF HOSTILITY TOWARDS ME AND THAT'S JUST NOT HEATHY! SINCE YOU SEEM TO "KNOW" SO MUCH ABOUT ME, WHY DON'T YOU REACH OUT AND AND I'D BE GLAD TO DISCUSS ALL THESE ISSUES THAT SEEM TO BOTHER YOU SO MUCH. ANYONE WHO IS CLEVER ENOUGH TO SPELL MY NAME THE WRONG WAY SHOLD HAVE NO PRBLEM GETTING MY NUMBER IF YOU'D REATHER NOT APPROACH ME IN PERSON.

LOVE ALWAYS,
    JEAN

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast