SILLY RABBIT, TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS!

STAY SAFE...

REGARDS,

SUNRISE P.D.
    LOL! :lol: you too brother

Quote Originally Posted by bso insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    O.K., Let me be more clear. BSO is a power house when it comes to all of the toys you guys get and whether other agencies admitt it or not, other agencies know this. I would not nor will not disrespect another agency or officer. However, when I was refering to the lack of police sevice with the seniors, I was saying that there would not be enough officers to handle calls for police service because of the probability of Sunrise's officers seeking employment with other agencies.

I was merely refering to the lack of man power.
    Oh I got ya. I appreciate the post, and I'm sorry if I was offended. It's sad that so many Sunrise officers would jump ship. BSO has the potential to be an amazing place and the budget to be the highest paid. Look at Palm Beach SO their contract is comparable to yours and they are also very big. Sunrise struggled for a while and now they are doing good. Maybe BSO's day will come. Take care and stay safe.
    1. PBSO cannot afford their contract any more
    2. The take over is not a silly rumor like BSO taking over FLPD, the deal is already done (has been done) and the announcement will come as soon as the indictment is handed down, its all about timing :wink:
    Get your facts straights. As a PBSO Deputy our Sheriff got the budget he needed and made sure the Contract will he honored. Please don't post BS lies and rumors. PBSO's contract is here to stay

O.K., Let me be more clear. BSO is a power house when it comes to all of the toys you guys get and whether other agencies admitt it or not, other agencies know this. I would not nor will not disrespect another agency or officer. However, when I was refering to the lack of police sevice with the seniors, I was saying that there would not be enough officers to handle calls for police service because of the probability of Sunrise's officers seeking employment with other agencies.

Oh I got ya. I appreciate the post, and I'm sorry if I was offended. It's sad that so many Sunrise officers would jump ship. BSO has the potential to be an amazing place and the budget to be the highest paid. Look at Palm Beach SO their contract is comparable to yours and they are also very big. Sunrise struggled for a while and now they are doing good. Maybe BSO's day will come. Take care and stay safe.
    2. The take over is not a silly rumor like BSO taking over FLPD, the deal is already done (has been done) and the announcement will come as soon as the indictment is handed down, its all about timing :wink:
    Get your facts straights. As a PBSO Deputy our Sheriff got the budget he needed and made sure the Contract will he honored. Please don't post BS lies and rumors. PBSO's contract is here to stay
    It will be honored, but there will be many cut backs (personell/equiptment) as there will be in our agency, and my facts are straight.

It will be honored, but there will be many cut backs (personell/equiptment) as there will be in our agency, and my facts are straight.

NO THERE WILL NOT BE ANY CUTBACKS!!!! I have been here for 27 years and know the Sheriff personally. The contract will be honored, and as of now he is only getting 15 million less than what he was asking for. The Sheriff over budgeted for a reason, he's not dumb. I will send you the E-mail from him and the union saying the pay and contract will be honored, if need be he will cut other programs to make sure his deputies get paid. We are one of the wealthiest counties in Florida and God strike me dead if I'm lying to you. Please stop posting BS about our agency on Sunrise's board. Please read the below link:
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=23222

Again PBSO Sheriff will honor his contract. I'm asking you honor our request and not post bogus information about our agency. If you have questions come to our board and speak to us. Also, give Sunrise the respect they deserve and stop using their board for this. I’m sorry to all the Sunrise Officers, I absolutely hate when false information is passed about ones agency. Stay safe.

i cant wait to go to bso...finally we will be able to force out all the dead weight on the top here....i know it will be replaced with more dead weight but at least we can move up based on merit not on other things

The take over may have started. I saw the Papa Unit flying over W. Oakland Pk. Blvd. and N. Pine Island Rd. this afternoon. I tried to hide my marked unit, but I think it saw me. I am still hiding. Someone let me know when it goes away. I'm scared.

We have your unit number!

Quote Originally Posted by Worried
    The take over may have started. I saw the Papa Unit flying over W. Oakland Pk. Blvd. and N. Pine Island Rd. this afternoon. I tried to hide my marked unit, but I think it saw me. I am still hiding. Someone let me know when it goes away. I'm scared.
    Why do you think they put unit numbers on top of the cars? We have your unit number now and we can match it up with that negative BSO post you typed. We have a new donwlink system that goes straight to IA. Enjoy it while it lasts. You will be in District 11 (Pompano) three days after the "merger." That is unless you live in palm beach then you will be in District 1 (west park). Oh, you live in dade? Ok, you will be in Deerfield. We hold no grudges here, only promises. I speak from Pompano experience! lol -

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234