col liford - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: col liford

was that necessary?

Hey guys, this is really a sorry cheap shot. :evil: The new Col shows up at our meeting, talks to us (thats different) and asks us what we think. WE told him that the uniform pants stink and we are buying safety pins by the box. He promised to look into it and now were testing new pants. I also hear that he has a group working on getting the books we use on to the computers in the car. He even showed up at the meeting wearing our uniform instead of a suit not like a tal big shot. The LT. also said that he wants to get the old light bars off of the cars and get the newer stuff for safety. He has been here a couple of months, I hope we can give the guy a break.

I missed the memo where wer changing what we do

Al;most forgot, AG please get your own site

Are you kidding? I was over at HQ just last week. He has those people running after their tails. He is so misdirected they have given up, and are fleeing the sinking ship. But that is okay by you I guess, as we sink, we will sure look good, stripes and all. God bless those who are jumping drop early and or finding other homes.

Col. Dees

I met Dees, he is a blowhard and name dropper almost as bad as the Fat One. We should give him a chance at least, now with Cutcliff leaving (good riddance) we may see some positive changes. Hey, we you could be at AG with the drunken buffoon of a colonel he is, those people have it baaaaad.

Blowhard....... that is a little strong. Name dropper, okay you are right there. The fat one is not so fat anymore, and he is still the best colonel to date. Of course, binder was pretty good those few weeks. dees culd learn a thing or two from him. we are still sinking, can you swim?

Dees

binder is the brains behind fountain and will be with dees. we have had two political directors, fountain the butt kisser and dees the guy who invented all in policing

col fountain was plenty smart. binder did not need to be the brains but he was an excellent second!!!!!!! Dees is something else. he needs the brains of binder and everyone else on the top floor. Now only if he knew that............. i think his days may be numbered. nice man, just a little over his head is all. majors are looking elsewhere. i think our department is just a tad bigger than any traffic unit he ran down south. lets hope he keeps his job, but starts to listen to his advisors, and learn how to be humble. after all, he did not invent EVERYTHING, or do EVERYTHING before someone else. :idea:

Dees/Liford

I have met both but have been around Liford longer, he is not much to brag about. He is carried by his people and politics that he brought from Brevard County. Dees seems ok, give him a chance before you diss him.

I agree we need to give him a chance. He just got here and does not have a clue yet. He needs time. Fountain and Binder and Cutcliff all got time to figure things out. Let Dees have the same respect. Sure gonna miss Cutcliff though. She can always be counted on for good advise, and some very good humor. I wish I had worked for her.

State Directors

Get Ready :!:

Get Ready

For what ? could these two be any worse ?, they are both despised by their people. They both should jus quit and spare their people from the agony of being in their presence. ops:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast