col liford
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: col liford

col liford

do you believe that idiot ! catch the talk on brevard so message board

liford

he makes fountain look smart

liford

complete idiot, constantly embarasses the agency..

liford

Colonel Fountain was a good man and a whole lot smarter than this idiot Liford.

brass

How does the brass always get away with everything, the staff at agricultural law enforcement cant be that blind. You know they know what liford is

He's no different than anyonelse. If anyone had a person that offered to make them col. of any agency they would jump on it. People change, no one is perfect.

I could care less about his past, he's not hurt me or my family in anyway. I beleive he's here though only to finish out a boost in his retirement.

One thing I've noticed in my 20yrs in LE. Just about every top man in every agency has had a shaky past in one form or another.

Why waste a breath bad mouthing anyone, it accomplishes nothing. Take the time instead to constanly call your legislative body, news papers, radio staions and news stations in order to better our salaries. No one else will do it. Its up to us. Write it, type it or call it in. Our situation will only get worse. It only takes a few minutes to help our cause. Its up to us.

Carry on.

Re: liford

he makes fountain look smart
    I thought we got rid of you guys! Yes, your Colonel is an idiot. We all know that. Everyone knows that, but the idiot. Our Colonel Fountain was the best MCCO ever had, or could ever hope for. The new guy sure isn't. We are heading into the ditch, and he is hoplessly bent on uniform changes. Uniforms??? not enforcement actions, just uniforms. Now, for the last time, this is OUR site, not yours. Get off...............................................

"O" was unaware you owned this site. Pricks born every day.

Dees

Oh, come on you guys, the new colonel is not all that bad..

we may not own it,but we don't care about the tomato patrol colonel.request your own board. :twisted:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast