Walmart thanks again for causing are crime rate to go up mor

Walmart thanks again for causing are crime rate to go up mor

ok ILL admitt Lake park was nice once.... keyword, now look at it Walmart on congress great idea whats next disney world on 17th in broadway christ it's bad enough we are short of cops but to build attractions in placeses that useally attract scumbags that was great..... hey at least you dont have to ***** about being bored and not having enough arrest.... :lol:

You could always pack your bags and move away. No sense being in a tourist area without the attractions. Maybe Tennessee would be a better pace for you. I know special need people need to be pampered. That state would suit you just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You could always pack your bags and move away. No sense being in a tourist area without the attractions. Maybe Tennessee would be a better pace for you. I know special need people need to be pampered. That state would suit you just right.
    I agree. I'm so sick of people complaining. Just leave!! Leave PBSO or the state. PBSO is the best placed i've worked, and I came from two other cities. West Palm being one, and before that was up north.

i REALLY don't see what's so bad about walmart in LP....? i mean almost any busn in the county has crime, and sometimes REALLY bad stuff but i mean that's how it is everywhere, i don't have much exp. outside of WPB/PBSO but our guys seem to get it done 90% of the time or so. i mean, no they're not all the brightest crayon in the box, but for the most part they get their part done on the road. sorry u hate LP so much.

Walmart is responsible for CRIME?

Talk about DELUSIONAL. Take a break or get a new job.

come work in district 1. We have plenty for you to deal with down here. Either on the streets or with our AWSOME LEADERSHIP!!!!!!!!!! )