"lake worth takeover by PBSO" - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I hear Delray Beach may not be far behind. They have been told by their city council that there will be no pay raises, no new contracts, a raise in their health care contribution, no new cars and a bunch of negative things happening this year. Those guys down there are livid. Can't really blame them. These city and county officials are scaring the public with proposed cuts to Law Enforcement and Fire. These are the last two departments that should be effected.
    The cities aren't giving pay raises, and I've heard from several higher Delray Officials that they like Lake Worth are considering consolidation. I can't see it happening, however anything is possible. I was told Delray Fire Rescue would be the first to go. This article tells a lot about how much cities pay for police and fire. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/ ... -news-palm

Somewhere around 80 % of the cities budgets go to police and fire. Someone who was speaking to the Gov said the Gov feels a county wide police and fire are more efficient and a great way to help reduce taxes. I don't know, I guess only time will tell.

Is Lake Worth getting taken over by us in September? That seems to be the latest chatter. Anyone knows?

Take Overs are GOOD!!!

Please I work in Dist 9 (Royal Palm Beach) and if Lake Worth is taken over please bring the Sgt's from the S.O. over because the ones we brought over I wouldn't **** and that's only because they couldn't make the decision to stop, drop, and roll.

Sorry, all their sergeants and lieutenants are coming. The Lake Worth guys pretty much know what they are doing. And, BTW its sooner than September.

More Pac Man

Great more people to have to give cars to more hungry little Pac-Man boys and girsl to gobble up details and not bring any details to our side this might benefit the cities but any long time PBSO member is going to come up short as these new bodies vie to make the $$$ and a name for themselves...oh boy

Think omly about your greedy little self. Don't look beyond your nose to see the benefits. Wah, Why don't you join the O'Hara campaign.

[quote="Anonymous"]Think omly about your self. Don't look beyond your nose to see the benefits. Wah Why don't you join the O campaign
    What benefits?!?!?!? I can see details being limited to 18 hours during signups!!!

Details, details..................get a life.

There is more to life then details.

Re: More Pac Man

Quote Originally Posted by Pauper One
    Great more people to have to give cars to more hungry little Pac-Man boys and girsl to gobble up details and not bring any details to our side this might benefit the cities but any long time PBSO member is going to come up short as these new bodies vie to make the $$$ and a name for themselves...oh boy
    City of Lake Worth has a lot of details. However the city couldnt fill them all so most dropped them. Their downtown has a lot of details for the bars. So it may not be a bad thing

Instead of dropping them why didn't they forward the details to SO?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast