Retirement - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Retirement

Billy Boy

Quote Originally Posted by SAD SACK
    Boy... Since Billy Rosenstein has left, the mood around here is different. No more jokes at Day shift roll call. Billy you will be missed. You were one of those "always there" personalities that will go down in MBPD history. Your farewell speech really hit home with us and we won't let the "A- holes" get to us. Good luck Billy. We love you
    I saw Rosenstein the other day with his kids at a resturant. If there is a happier man on earth, I haven't found him. You see timing is everything. Billy, you did the right thing and got out in the nick of time. You took the fun with you, Things around here will never be the same.

Hey Billy sorry I could not make it to your last Roll Call, but hey if you read this, could you please tell us what you said for the benefit of those that could not make it.

Billy's last day

Hey, I was there when Billy went off at his last roll call. He said what we all have wanted to say for years... It was great ! Very emotional and honest ! Funny how NONE of the command staff ( not one ) showed up to his last roll call. And they were all in the station that morning. No guts, how typical ! ! Well at least Billy got to put his 2 cents in and speak for all of us before he bailed ! Good luck Billy, Enjoy the retirement !

Re: Billy's last day

Quote Originally Posted by DAYSHIFTER
    Hey, I was there when Billy went off at his last roll call. He said what we all have wanted to say for years... It was great ! Very emotional and honest ! Funny how NONE of the command staff ( not one ) showed up to his last roll call. And they were all in the station that morning. No guts, how typical ! ! Well at least Billy got to put his 2 cents in and speak for all of us before he bailed ! Good luck Billy, Enjoy the retirement !
    Funny how everyone waits to speak their mind when they are about to retire. Pretty ballsy huh? Sgt. HB at least says it here and now and does not let his probationary status affect what he says.

HB for FOP President!

Wrong

Billy R. has been speaking his mind since the day he got here 25 years ago. Thats why "They" all hated him so much. "They" don't like hearing the truth and one thing you can say about Billy, he was honest. He never attacked them but was forced to defend himself many times. He always turned it around and made them look like fools and thats what pissed them off the most. It wasn't until the last few years that he became more reserve in his comments. I guess to protect his pension and who can blame him. As we see from what "They" are doing to HB for nothing more then comments, it was a smart move.

Re: Billy's last day

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by DAYSHIFTER
    Funny how everyone waits to speak their mind when they are about to retire. Pretty ballsy huh? Sgt. HB at least says it here and now and does not let his probationary status affect what he says.

HB for FOP President!
    It’s obvious from your post that you didn’t know Billy. Well I’ve known him for 20 years. He spoke his mind and fought the A-holes upstairs everyday for his whole career. He always tempered it with humor so it was said as a joke, but everyone knew what he was really saying. As far as HB goes, I agree what they are doing to him is unbelievable, and for what… words.

You are right about one thing though –

HB for FOP President!

Hey Carlos, you should see what you are missing....... The king got his....

Merry Christmas

Happy holidays to all.

Good luck to Carlos N.

Be safe.

Get your Scarberry red pens out, I misspelled my name.

Billy is still out and about and gives his regards.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213