Retirement
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Retirement

Retirement

Thank you all for a great 24 years.

I only wish I could share these times with Scott Rakow and John Koppin, two brothers who checked out way to early.

Be safe, and take care.................05/06

Best of luck to you, Carlos

Carlos was (is) one of the best and will be missed. He was a great supervisor who was always on top of what was going on in his area. He was also a great officer in his time. He took care of his "troops", stood his ground, and took no sh*t from those way higher in rank than him. Perhaps that is why he wasn't one of the administration's favorites (that is actually a compliment). He was controversial at times because he wasn't like most of the others. He was innovative, funny, smart, and had a great heart - always taking care of perople. He is still all those things, except now he is also retired.

Good for you, Carlos. How smart of you to leave when you thought it was your time to go. Best of luck in your new venture. Enjoy what you worked so hard for. Best wishes for health and happiness and a long life as a retiree - you deserve it.

Call me anytime you need directions. X246, Mr. Knucklehead, is now "06".

Good Luck

Good Luck and Good Health! Enjoy your retirement

carlos is was great working with you and for you, you will be missed

Carlos,

Thank you for always trying to do the right thing for your troops. You will always be remembered for that! Stay safe

Re: Retirement

Good for you, Carlos. You're a good man, and now you get to enjoy your retirement and whatever it is that you've waited so long for. Hopefully we'll see you every now and again at our monthly retirees breakfasts. Contact Vinny Aprile and get on his mailer list if you're interested. Good luck my friend. Freem.

Thanks

Of course I'll go to breakfast with you guys. I allready contacted the little guy and he put me on his little list. I'll be doing lots of traveling for now, so I'll re-contact him upon my return.

Great to hear from you Freem. I learned alot from you and always respected your opinion. Still get the hair cuts from momma? I dont have much need for haircuts these days.

Hockeypuck and knucklehead, thanks for the words.

See ya!

And you 2

Blue line, whoever you are. Thanks!

GOOD LUCK BILLY

Just wanted to drop a SHORT note to congratulate you Devo on making

it to your retirement. Enjoy the travelling.

If u can't figure out who this is, I'll give you a hint....

737 Jefferson wants their door back.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast