St. Pete k-9 charges dropped
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

St. Pete k-9 charges dropped

The SAO thought our k-9 did the right thing.

Good for him. An SAO that understood the DUI was chicken$hit!!! ops: Man those guys have got to be embarassed! ops: Watch out everyone, GPD will be on a rampage. Make sure you lock your doors because they might "plant" something in a good cop's POV to impress their chief!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Good for him. An SAO that understood the DUI was chicken$hit!!! ops: Man those guys have got to be embarassed! ops: Watch out everyone, GPD will be on a rampage. Make sure you lock your doors because they might "plant" something in a good cop's POV to impress their chief!
    Now that is low rent.

Is this all the SPPD guys can talk about??? U gives a flying F about their K9 officer and his dui....So, he ducked the charge, good for him, NOW FOR CHRIST SAKE MOVE ON WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIVES.

Geez Rob take a chill pill. You got what you wanted and he got what was fair in the first place.

Help me understand this...Your posting states, "MOVE ON WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIVES" but yet YOU are replying. "U gives a flying F about their K9 officer and his dui...." Did you mean WHO???? "So, he ducked the charge", He "ducked" a charge that wasn't even warranted???

Yah really...that was the worst DUI charge I've ever heard of. I would be embarassed to have my name attached to that arrest! Those Deputies are idiotic and shouldn't even have a job! Thankfully the SAO saw through the BS charge!

I heard he was a Sgt. It's the Chief that should be embarrassed, for promoting people like that.

St Pete Police

The St Pete Police are worthless...Don't do there job and want paid for not doing anything and to top it off a citizen would not of had charges dropped. Public intox Hun? I think Gulfport Police did the right thing...if anything they made an example out of that DRUNK behind the wheel even if the vehicle wasn't Mobile...If he wouldn't of fallen asleep he sure would of been driving. And perhaps Killing another. Go ahead SPPD post a nasty reply it just shows your real mentality.

That drunk as you call him, had called for a ride. He wasn't going to drive, nor did he drive there. Get your facts before you post your ignorant comments.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast