PBA Leadership - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA Leadership

Wrong

I disagree. Phil is what we need at this point. He will never sell out to the central office. He will drive them nuts! I have seen him run over the C.A and D.C.A. in circuit two. He also answers my e-mails and returns my calls. You can't say that about Gil and his current board. Hell, Phil even has a web site.

Thats Right

Lets go Phil.

PBA People

How high up is Maureen? She is in C-6 and people are posting they can't get duty ammo? What is she doing? Has she filed paperwork with the union? Hello??????

Re: PBA People

Quote Originally Posted by C-6
    How high up is Maureen? She is in C-6 and people are posting they can't get duty ammo? What is she doing? Has she filed paperwork with the union? Hello??????
    she's busy not doing proper case management. ever get a file from her? it's a disaster.

SO TRUE

Ouch, but so true. This is how Maureen does PBA business too. There is no effort on her part. Now I have been told that another PBA high up is in C6 too? Is Richard in the same office as Maureen and is he doing anything to help his fellow workers?

Call your union rep. They get PAID to assist you and ours, Linda Anthony is excellent. They will solve your ammo siyuation immedialtely.

AMMO

I agree. You need to contact the union rep. The sad part of this whole problem is that (2) of the elected union Officer's for our chapter are working in this circuit. Richard and Maureen should have handled this problem from day one. I am glad we have union reps. But, they are not doing the field work and you would think Richard and Maureen could see the danger and have filed a grievance for Officer safty from day one!

PBA Board

Looked at our PBA board at work. I saw who we have in office. I am going to make dam sure I don't vote for any of them in the next election. Who is this Phil guy?

Web Site

Phil's web site is mundane. But, at least he put together a site. I can think of (3) people on our current board that made a promise of our Chapter getting a web site. None as of this date. Check out his site.

Vote for Phil

I vote for Phil............YA ha, that would put CO in a spin!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast