Thanks for Perez
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks for Perez

I wish you guys would have given us the word on this guy. It probably wouldn't have stopped them from hiring him in Wilton Manors, but maybe we could have been better prepared. Check the Wilton Manors postings and you can see how well he is liked. Did ANYONE like him in FLPD?[/u][/b]

He is your problem now

Sorry about that "Hail to the Chief", but somebody had to get stuck with him. Wilton Manors must have been desperate to hire someone. I have been hearing some of the things going on there through some friends. I can tell you this. It will get worse over time. It is unbelieveable that this guy got as far as he did with us but he is not our problem any more. He ordered his last roll of toilet paper. My advise is GET OUT IF YOU CAN. Starting over somewhere else would be better than what you have in store for the future.

You have my sympathy.

Humm, are you talking about a stocky bald headed fellow about 5-7 on district 1??? Several Perez’ in FLPD, I don’t remember him being a screwball.

Quote Originally Posted by FLPD105
    Humm, are you talking about a stocky bald headed fellow about 5-7 on district 1??? Several Perez’ in FLPD, I don’t remember him being a screwball.
    looks like he's talking about our former captain. At least thats what it looks like from the Wilton Manors blog.

No. I believe I know who they are speaking about. I left FLPD a few years ago and he was one of the reasons. Now, I work for a really good PD and I answer to a supervisor who deserves to be there and that I respect.

really tell which one, im lookin for a job lol

Sounds as if you have a job and are unhappy. If it is with FLPD, I understand.

You are welcome !! He couldn't dig his nails in deep enough here so he needed a smaller department that he could rule over. Better you than us. He's horrible. And I'm glad he took his do girl with him, she's just about the only one that listens to him.

Don't you mean his DaDaDaDaDaDaDaDaDa Do
    GaGaGaGaGaGaGaGa Girl. Thats what I thought you meant.
    He has also trained some new DaDaDaDaDaDaDaDaDa Do Boys and Girls from within. Stay tuned for more of "Is your police department a joke????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast