Employment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Employment

Employment

What the deal with recruitment in this county? Is it worth applying? I thought I saw somthing on their site that said it pays 12 and change an hour? Any facts on this place?

I just called them and they said they start pay at 34k and the cost of living is as much as every other place in so fla, i don't think im intrested...

But maybe you'd get to patrol out at the sandbar and see lots of bare boobies!

NO OVER TIME..... RARELY ANY OFF DUTY....ALL COMP TIME, THEY PLAY GAMES ALL THE TIME. SHERIFF AND COLONEL JUST TOOK ALL THE SRO'S OUT OF THE SCHOOL TO DOWNSIZE THE DEPT. GREAT TIMIMG ESPECIALLY AFTER VIGIRNIA TECH MASACRE, THEY JUST DONT GET IT. ALSO STOP TEACHING DARE AND HAVING EXPLORERS. GEE PROPERTY TAX GO UP AND THE DEPARTMENT HAS ISSUES. WHAT THEY NEED THERE IS SOMEONE INDEPENDENT DO AN AUDIT AND SEE HOW MANY HIGH RANKING OFFICIALS AND COMMISSIONERS ARE STILL WALKING AROUND FREE.........DONT WASTE YOURE TIME

Boobies would make it worth it!

as long as they dont open their mouth and you see the teeth missing, only on holiday weekends is when you see nice stuff out there and 99% of the time it is from out of town like dade or broward ops:

Help me! I'm a lesbian ---- trapped in a man's body!

employment

check out beufort south carolina. coastal town..near charlston starting pay in the 60's. dont know about the boobies. but the chicks sure have purty teeth.

hmmm

I looked into relocating to this agency... the cost of living is certainly a LOT more in Monroe than the average in Dade and Broward, I would have to commute every day. There used to be a time when it was a blast going down to the keys for the weekend, now the dredge of the world has taken over, the Columbus Day Regatta is no longer what it used to be. I recently saw a show called "Party on the Water", kind of like cops... I cant believe what the sandbar has turned into by the Tiki Bar, what a shame.
    I would only consider going there when I retire, I dont know that I could handle a traffic post on US1 stroking folks for the weak speed limit.

Workin a median is all there is to do when your juristiction is 120 miles long but only 50 feet wide! :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast