laterals - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: laterals

To the "moron" that assumed that I am a lateral a few posts ago, YOU'RE WRONG! I have had the opportunity to work with other agencies and departnents during my career here, and this place is far from being the hell that you describe. You are probably just another loser that couldn't hack it anywhere else! Grow a pair and quit your crying!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    To the "moron" that assumed that I am a lateral a few posts ago, YOU'RE WRONG! I have had the opportunity to work with other agencies and departnents during my career here, and this place is far from being the hell that you describe. You are probably just another loser that couldn't hack it anywhere else! Grow a pair and quit your crying!!!
    LOL. tell it like it is!

DUDE, SHUT THE F-UP.. THIS DEPARTMENT IS QRU!!! MORE MONEY WOULD BE NICE, BUT JUST BEING ABLE TO WORK IN CORAL GABLES GIVES ME PEACE OF MIND. APARENTLY UV'E ONLY WORKED HERE SO U CAN'T APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT IS KICK arse... FOR GOD SAKES, THE NORTH END IS A JOKE. I'LL WORK THE NORTH ANYTIME, WITHOUT A GUN... LOL..

Obviously, the person who wrote the above quote is so short sighted, dumb, blind and narrow minded, that he/she doesn't understand the City of Coral Gables has been screwing us hard for a long time. WE, THE CORAL GABLES POLICE, are the only reason this city is such a nice place to live and work but, that will be changing soon unless the city starts bargaining fairly. Meanwhile, go drink your cafecito at Versailles and tell your former work buddy's over at City of Miami PD how great you have it while THEY laugh all the way to the bank at your dumb butt! Maybe you should do us all a great favor and go back where you came from...:x
    it show by the way you write that you think you are smarter than most other cops, but your are just another asshole

Guys you can defend the department or you can slander the department and say the truth about what really is going on within. This place has changed alot and its not what it used to be. The staff does not give three shits about the officers or there concerns. So you guys out there, that have been working for a couple of weeks and think that your veterans. Well, first of all your not. Second of all, for the first time since I have been there we have 6 officers leaving to other departments within the next couple of months. The reality is, if things were good no one would be leaving. No one has left yet, but once the individuals leave I am sure the truth about our department will be realized by everyone. We do not work for heaven on earth. So get off your high horse and realize your surroundings. This department does not care about its officer and we go out of there way to **** any one of us.

HELP OUT THE THE FAMILIES OF FALLEN OFFICERS!!!

www.Tactical-World.com is donating 10% of every sale to the families of the fallen officers...Let's do our part instead of just talking about it!

Personally I donate directly to POAT to help out the families of fallen officers. I think its a load of shit when these companys try to bring in business by advertising that they will donate 10% of sales. If you wanted to donate then make a contribution but don't act all high and mighty saying that we need to make your company money, so you'll contribute 10 %. This is ridiculous. Just like the restuarant in Plantation that is getting free advertising and say the samething, come eat here and will donate. STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF BAD SITUATION FOR PERSONAL PROFIT. Ladies and gentlemen lets continue doing the rides and car washes for POAT but don't fall for advertising like these. It is an insult.

Guys you can defend the department or you can slander the department and say the truth about what really is going on within. This place has changed alot and its not what it used to be. The staff does not give three shits about the officers or there concerns. So you guys out there, that have been working for a couple of weeks and think that your veterans. Well, first of all your not. Second of all, for the first time since I have been there we have 6 officers leaving to other departments within the next couple of months. The reality is, if things were good no one would be leaving. No one has left yet, but once the individuals leave I am sure the truth about our department will be realized by everyone. We do not work for heaven on earth. So get off your high horse and realize your surroundings. This department does not care about its officer and we go out of there way to fazugie any one of us.
    Dude, no department cares about their personal. All they care about is public perception. We are just a bunch of spoiled cops that are used to doing nothing, for the most part. Really, for the exception of AIU, how many calls do we really respond to? Give me a break. As for the fine young officers that plan on leaving, Good Luck! I really hope u guy's understand that proactive police officers always get burned. I don't care were your at, people will complain. I know of a lot a good cop's that got 39'd while trying to place criminals in jail....Time will tell

??????

ok based on readings the posts, it sounds like it is slow. which is good, good are there chances to make money o.t. extra duty jobs? and are they available on a regular basis and what is the rate? any info on the retirement system cause i can't find anything

also, any qouta type principles/idea system?

ok, based on the readings.......your a dumb cop if your still interested

Re: BEWARE LATERALS

nicely put. this is very true. i have been with the department for three years, and i like it a lot but you do speak the truth. believe me all departments have lots of problems. this is not a bad department its just the assholes that run it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast