Sorry to Hear - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry to Hear

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Steve we thought you were done posting here. You are not here anymore....just leave already!!!!
    This is probably the most insensitive and ridiculous post that I have ever read here. I do not believe anyone has a problem with Steve except for you!! I know Steve very well and always enjoy hearing from him. He is a true gentleman who has put his family needs above his own.

You are a true: http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-g ... y-0001.jpg

I agree George. Steve is a great cop and family man. I enjoy hearing from him on this forum. I wish more people who left the agency would let us know how they are doing. Once you are family, it is hard to say goodbye forever...

Keep posting Steve! Don't validate this persons comments with silence!

Stay safe my friend!

Julie. to answer your question, have you and me met in person? well, maybe yes. i maybe meann no. i mean maybe. Do you know me? well, maybe yes. i mean maybee no. i mean maybe. are youu trying to figgure out who i am? is it reallly that important to know the secrett of my identitty? hehehehehe 8)

retnuh- You have a point. I don't really care who you are. I am not even sure why I bothered to try and find out. I must have been bored!

Steve we thought you were done posting here. You are not here anymore....just leave already!!!!

Steve is a really nice guy who has definetly given up alot (including his career) and put his family first. Maybe you should take some pointers "Guest". You could learn alot from Steve. Any man willing to give up their dream in order to keep their family together has all my respect. We miss you Steve!

hey, leave guest alone

Guest,
    Sorry if my post bother you. I have a soft spot in my heart for the CCSO and won't stop reading. I won't post as often but never the less, what happens there does concern me. I have family there to include members of the CCSO.

Retnuh, you said you had more time on the crapper than I have on the job. I can think of about 100 come backs for the crapper comment but won't lower myself. This is a blog and I was voicing my opinion. If you don't like what I say, skip over my post.

P.S.
    Air 1 I will be home in Naples on the 30th. Let get together.

Hi Steve,

I just sent you an email in regard to your visit on the 30th. See you then my friend!!

DePalma, DePalma, DePalma

Stevie,
    It has been a very long time coming and still a few months away, but it finally arrived. I, Daniel Michalski, (aka Mongo) have received appointment to the Pennsylvania State Police Recruit Academy. I will be attending in Hershey, Pa for the October Academy. As with you, I will miss, and dearly, my friends and experiences from the agency, but time to move on and do what will be best for the future of my family. Make sure you see me when you come back
    Dan

Congratulations Mongo...way to go!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast