Re-Election
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-Election

Re-Election

Food for thought for those few of CCSO who actually pay attention and participate with this site.

Jeff's time is running out in 2008. Who will you vote in to replace him. The candidates are few but educate yourselves and citizens too before you re-elect Mr. Tampa Bay and his cronies to run Citrus another 4 more without being opposed.

Food for thought look at his track record of firings of experienced law enforcement officers recruited here to work for him. None are still here and yet his cronies are including Lt. now investigator Martone. Go figure fire and experienced officer with an exemplary background but keep a guy whose been stopped 4x for suspected DUI. Same with Perez gets popped in his unmarked for DUI and allowed to train new hires for years collecting insentive pay to teach new guys integrity, morals and professionalism that he doesn't have.....

Not for the incumbent.....

Dawsy or the other guy

I voted and will vote for the other guy

as a new resident in the area, who else is running and what are their pro's and con's? being new here all i know about dawsey is what was put on the news. also i dont hear anyone who lives here complain about him so are there issues that people need to know about?

Govt. run entities are always portrayed to citizens as status quo or no internal problems till someone makes light of them. I would tell you to ask anyone @ Citrus SO to give you insight on the issue but there lies the problem. You will never get a straight answer because of the intimidation that his administration runs. Most deputies are in fear of losing their positions for speaking out against anything they are not happy with. Why? No grievance procedures in place, no legal representation, no union, no collective bargaining and FL is a right to work state. In essence look at Jeff's track record over the past year to include this week after this article was posted. Another experienced officer was let go for what reason unknown??? But the attrition rate is absurd for such a small agency. You know its bad when they joke that you should watch your back when the HR director is wearing black......

Why was Jeff spending his approved budget or our tax dollars on new ford expeditions at the height of gas prices rising for his patrol lieutenants to ride around in when they could've easily replaced them with new Crown vics or other sedans better on gas than a large SUV....just a clue they dont respond to calls for service or carry nearly as much gear as a patrol officer so why such a large vehicle. Word is he takes care of his administrative staff and thats very obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus Resident
    as a new resident in the area, who else is running and what are their pro's and con's? being new here all i know about dawsey is what was put on the news. also i dont hear anyone who lives here complain about him so are there issues that people need to know about?

No Union then No Dawsy in 2008

No more good ol boys in 2008 is the philosphy and saying for CCSO. More integrity and standardised practices like collective bargaining, better scheduling options, fair disciplince practices; not my way or the highway, fairness, professionalism are issues needing to be addressed. No one works 12 hours any more unless they aren't represented by a union. PERC declared that an unfair labor practice years ago in a class action lawsuit. Employees where entitled to vacation added to there time accrued to make up for the unfair time worked not paid for fairly by dept.'s from 2003 to 2005. Why is CCSO still working 12's then backing employee's out 4 hours to make up the difference?? So they don't pay the overtime rightfully worked by deputies every month. Thats food off your table and money not in your wallet. Some Sheriff he is who everyone speaks so highly of........SUV's and radars for commanders, why? they rarely go off road to any incident or pull over anyone for traffic offenses and when they do its a warning....Sounds like a waste of resources to me

Start spreadin the word

Happy New Year CCSO!!!

Let's do the Right THING and Get er' Done by NOT allowing Jeff and his dictatorship in for another term!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are and have been many issues on the plate regarding your rights; for one the Officer Bill of RIGHTS, (not sure google them) its sad that he knows what they are BUT has everyone there where he wants them by violating them regularly. "FEAR is NOT an option!!" a slogan right off the damn t-shirts i wear should be the slogan the troops live by......But thats exactly the atmosphere Jeff condone's fear of speaking up for what's right; better pay, more schedule options, COMPENSATORY PAY, OVERTIME, collective bargaining, are just some of the many not being considered.....

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

DO THE RIGHT THING IN 2008

1st and foremost I agree with Mr. "Not a Cronie"

I is NOT in TEAM but Loyalty and honor are which are qualities of a good leader just ask Lt. Col Grossman, a well respected military leader and speaker. An individual Dawsy's administration fears because they would rather kiss a citizens a$$ than stand behind there own people. Professionalism, Integrity & Fairness are standards CCSO needs NOT the promotion of PHONIES and CRONIES which inherently is the building blocks for his puppet regime. So lets get the word out to VOTE OUT DAWSY FOR '08

Who do you suggest as a replacement? Mike Eyes or Hamrich? They are the only ones running and even if I was unhappy with Dawsy I would not support these two clowns...

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by No other choice
    Who do you suggest as a replacement? Mike Eyes or Hamrich? They are the only ones running and even if I was unhappy with Dawsy I would not support these two clowns...
    Are you a D/S employed with CCSO or resident?

Canidate options

Just curious, I've read about all the stuff your sheriff doesn't do for you guys plus I hear about it from one of my neighbors who works with CCSO. Question is have you researched what these other guys are willing to do for you or what they would do to turn CCSO around and make it a better environment? I'm very concerned cause I'm NOT so sure about the recent promotion of your legal atty turned Captain was such a bright idea!!!

If you have any info on the others please let us know the inside scoop on goods or bads as we get closer to voting...

Thank you,

concerned resident

Time 4 Change

Yes, Hank Hamrick is receptive to new ideas and the following: wants to remove fear of intimidation, offer scheduling options, listen to the rank and file, improve the level of professionalism and integrity.

So far with a two cent remark such as yours it appears that your satisified with being a puppet. I've been less than amused over the years watching the non-sense and nothing ever getting done. Instead people that should've terminated weren't. Hmmm' make any sense not really which is consistant with Dawsy's administration wouldn't you think? Like promoting a legal department head to Captain? Makes alot sense right? especially since he was never an L.E.O. and has ascertained his state certification on TAX DOLLARS not his own time!!! Wish I had that option don't you. Oh wait maybe you did which is why you say others are clowns and Jeff isn't??? There are viewers out here that are educated and aware of the CRONISM that exists within CCSO.

I for one will NOT sit back and allow another term for Jeff and his heavily weighted adminstration that he has hand picked to favor him and NOT the rank and file!!!!!! We handle calls for service, lock'em up, write the citations and patrol the communites NOT the cronies. So we make them look good and what are they doing for us???? An Outback gift certificate, a coffee cup and freaking picnic. Give me freakin break!!! Pay me damn it and do the right thing oops slip of words in this part of the world its git er dun!! Something that hasn't happened in years.....Time for change and the troops would Welcome it........

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast