YOU DISGUST ME - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: YOU DISGUST ME

Re: YOU DISGUST ME

Quote Originally Posted by NOT DISGRUNTED
    FOR ALL THE CRY BABIES :cry: AND WHINERS :x WHO HAVE MOBBED THIS SITE YOU DISGUST ME. I AM PROUD TO BE A PINES COP AND THNK WE HAVE THE BEST DEPARTMENT IN THE STATE IF NOT THE COUNTRY. ARE THERE PROBLEMS YES SHOW ME WHERE THERE AREN'T. THE ADMIN IS TO FAR REMOVED YOU SAY. TELL ME THE LAST TIME THE CEO OF FORD BOLTED ON A BRAKE ASSEMBLY. THEY ARE OUR BOSSES NOT OUR ZONE PARTNERS. WOULD YOU WANT A 4 YEAR GUY TO BE CHIEF CAUSE HE IS CLOSE TO THE ROAD. JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT PASSED UP FOR A POSITION OR WRITTEN UP FOR VIOLATING POLICY DONT LET THE WORLD BELIVE THE PINES IS A BAD PLACE TO WORK. IT IS A GREAT PLACE. MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T VIOLATE WORKOUT RULES YOU WOULD STILL HAVE THEM. IT IS WORKOUT HOUR NOT EAT HOUR. BOO HOO :cry: YOU WORK ALPHA AND THE RESTUARANTS ARE CLOSED. YOU GET .75 CENTS AN HOUR AND ARE THERE BY CHOICE. YOU KNOW THE RULES LIVE WITH EM, OR GO WORK AT WALMART. WE HAVE THE BEST BENIES, PAY, WORKING CONDITIONS, ETC. ARE YOU CRYING :cry: CAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET A TAKE HOME LEXUS OR DOULBE TIME. IT ONLY TAKES ONE TO RUIN IT FOR MANY :evil: . I THINK MORALE IS GREAT ONLY A FEW BABIES :cry: ARENT HAPPY. TO BAD DON'T RUIN IT FOR ALL THE REST OF US. AND A PBA MEETING TO VENT YOUR CONCERNS PLEASE. LET THERE BE TISSUE AND WAX PAPER FOR ALL THE WHINERS :cry: AND CANDY ***ES. WAKE UP IT IS GREAT HERE. FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COME TO PINES DO IT. WE ROCK. :!: FOR ANYONE WHO HATES IT LEAVE. JUST CAUSE YOUR MISERABLE DON'T MAKE US MISERABLE TO. NOTHING IS FORCING YOU TO STAY HERE. WILL THE REST OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLEASE UNITE AND POST YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS WEB SITE. THERE ARE NOT SCORES OF ANGRY OFFICERS ONLY A FEW BABIES WITH INTERNET ACCESS. I SUPPORT MY DEPARTMENT THIS IS A GREAT CITY PERIOD.
    I agree with you being able to post your comments here to contradict the overwhelming majority of what is posted. And if you truly think that there are only a "few cry-babies" then you either come to work deaf and blind, you work on the 4th floor, or you are the poster-child of a kiss-ass.

The truth is that this is one of the best departments in South Florida, if not the nation to work for. But that is mostly because of our contract (lets be honest). And since were being honest looking back on most of these complaints it is really just one captain that is causing 90% of the dissatisfaction. The problem is the working environment and the lack of leadership felt by all. I have talked with some of the sergants who work under him and they fell that there hands are tied. This is a trickle-down effect. Think about it- even when the likes of yetto, mehringer and shelling worked the road as Lt's and captains, there were NEVER anywhere near this many complaints. That is an undisputable fact!

So it comes to the point of: there is a problem and the administration is not doing anything to at least address it. Is it because they are not aware there is a problem, or that they are just allowing it to occur and dont care. Either way, for the vast majority of us, this forum has served a good deed by pushing our PBA reps to address it, even if our leaders wont.

For those of you who have been here long enough to work under guys like Fisher, Segarra, Kenny Hall, Covino, Hemingway, Raymondi, Diaco, and newer sergants like Vaghan, Gort, Shimpeno, Grant to name a few. These guys understand and have showed leadrship that is on par with core department goals.

So there is not a revolution in the works, it is just that we (the majority of us anyway) are fed up with the current situation and want to make it better.

Is that so bad??? 8)

DO YOU THINK HE SAT IN FRONT OF HIS COMPUTER WITH BLUE PAINT ON HIS FACE THINKING HE COULD RALLY UP HIS ARMY LIKE WILLIAM WALLACE? WITH THE TERRIBLE GRAMMAR (r/o AND frag), AND SPELLING MISTAKES IT REALLY ISN'T TOO HARD TO FIGURE OUT WHO IT IS.

Dear Not Disgrunted (Disgruntled)

So like wow man, what does that mean? Like maybe you Disgust Us and since WE are the majority WE are RIGHT!!!!! So get the eph off the site if you don't like OUR tone, OUR words! Maybe you'll show up to the meeting and stand up and tell us who you are...NOT!!!! Cuz if you did we would just go... yeah I knew that...
    I agree with "loser" right on brother! Oh and "Mybalzrharry" mine are too...but I like what you said.[/b]

Hmmmm.... worked with Neil G and Carlos I. Hired by a former cheif.

:idea:

I GOT IT!

Your obviously Paul Ganz!!

Hey Mr. Salty! Gort wants his $$$$ back!!

LOL

WOW, now that's a name from the past! Paul Ganz...LOL Where did that boy go? Was it Texas or is he living with Matt Thrift?

LOL

.............. :shock:

YOU FIGURED ME OUT! *******S! STUPID BROWNIE POPS! I HATE LIFE!

:cry:

YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT, PINES SUCKS! :cry:

If you're not disgruntled, does that mean, then, that you're gruntled?

Hey double M, aren't you still disgruntled over a position you didn't get a while back?

I'M SURE HIS LACK OF STATS, THE FACT HE WAS A SLUG AND THAT HE'S SEMI-ILLITERATE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Whats so bad about where you are?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast