Coralrose Fullwood - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mod 352
    I am somewhat disturbed if these people are professional upstanding people in the community. If they were as reckless as you say there were, and I have to go by what you say because I was not there, then they are not very upstanding to start such rumors. As I said before there is no excuse for their intolerance. To make such accusations takes any credibility away from their "professional" status, no matter what they do. It is just irresponsible. As far as Chief Lewis goes I have alot of respect for him and he has a tough job. I have worked with many Police Chief's in my tenure in Law Enforcement. Many landed the job because of who they knew due to the good ole boy system. In this case it is not so and he was chosen after a long search and many interviews, he is the right man for North Port at this time and he is a "professional". I hope you get the answers you are looking for to ease your worries but all of us at the NPPD ask for your understanding. We all would like this murder solved as well.
    You twisted and missed the point in your need to constantly throw people down. They are professionals. They weren't starting rumors... they were having a discussion on opinions, and this was one that was thrown around. There were other opinions too, and the conversation turned to something else.

I do want to say that it is good to see how you feel about your new chief. That gives me a little rest. And you asked, and shall recieve my understanding. It just hit me that this awful incident may have affected some of you as it has the community and that you want closure as well. Please, then good luck, I pray to G-D they catch this monster.

answers wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The siblings want answers? What about the mom and dad? Why don't they want answers? Why aren't they talking and demanding answers? The only thing we see is Ellenbeth going on the news garnishing attention for herself for going to tallahassee? With barely a mention of her daughter, and not once looking into a camera and begging for someone , anyone with information to please step forward?

And from what I understand, Ellenbeth doesn't want the reward fund. It seems she doesn't want someone coming forward.
    There is NO-ONE, No-One that wants answers more than I. What gets printed or shown on TV of the interviews I have done do not contain everything said. i have no control over the editing.

Again I repeat NO-ONE wants this solved more than I do. Not even you LEOs.

I wonder how many people posting on this thread are REALLY NPPD??? I have a feeling that the things being said here are all from posters from the Herald Tribune message rag. Keep the arguments over there ladies.

I stated I was a citizen of the community and never potrayed myself to be an Officer. Nor do I participate in the Hearald Tribs forum on the subject. Nor do I care to. I live in the neihborhood where they dumped this little girl and I just haven't rested easy since this happened.

I don't blame Lilly in the least for being a concerned citizen. I think most of us would be if a child was murdered and dumped in our back yard. Why does NPPD have such a problem with concerned citizens. Why does NPPD have such a problem with citizen discussion of their performance or ability as law enforcement. Why does everyone that represents themselves as NPPD on this board take such a defensive attitude towards the general population that give them an occupational purpose? Why does NPPD act so arrogant and defiant on this board? Why do they always assume your are a "wash woman", a criminal, a lunatic, a malcontent, et al if you post your anonymous opinions or comments, regardless of the content, on a public domain site?

People are watching them......that's why. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by people are watching
    I don't blame Lilly in the least for being a concerned citizen. I think most of us would be if a child was murdered and dumped in our back yard. Why does NPPD have such a problem with concerned citizens. Why does NPPD have such a problem with citizen discussion of their performance or ability as law enforcement. Why does everyone that represents themselves as NPPD on this board take such a defensive attitude towards the general population that give them an occupational purpose? Why does NPPD act so arrogant and defiant on this board? Why do they always assume your are a "wash woman", a criminal, a lunatic, a malcontent, et al if you post your anonymous opinions or comments, regardless of the content, on a public domain site?

People are watching them......that's why. :shock:

You obviously do not understand the issue at hand here. This has nothing to do with being critical of the NPPD. This has to do with rumors being spread by the public. It is reckless and there is no reason for this. To use the term “wash women" has been a term used to define those that have nothing better to do than start rumors and gossip. The public can watch all day long. The fact is you will find a professional department. Negative comments towards Police are generally posted by those that have grudges or generally have a real dislike for Law Enforcement. You can judge us as the public and that is fine. We will still come to your house and protect you and you will call because you do need us. Then later you can look in the mirror and realized that your opinions and general dislike for the NPPD did not stop you from calling. Remember, if you can post your comments about Officers they will post their comments about you back. If you don't don’t like it too bad. We have to deal with it and so do you. Where is it written that Police Officers are punching bags and have to take everything thrown at them? It is not that way on this forum. You try to defend yourself and we do as well. We are not going to let a few people who keep posting under different title names try and drag the reputation of this agency down. It will not work. Oh yes, thank You for letting everyone know that you are the reason we have an occupational purpose!

I just want to set the record straight mod. I only have been Lilly, except for one response where I forgot to type in my name and it came up as a guest, but I think you can tell it was from me. I tried to find a way to edit my mistake but could not figure out how.

And for the record, I do have an overall high regard for all Law Enforcement. This case was so close to home it has me on edge a little bit. I moved here from Boston a few years ago and was basking in the sheer quietness of North Port. I guess I let my guard down.

Keep up the good work. Hopefully the chief will give the public an update, or not, maybe just something to let us know this case has not yet gone cold. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Geez
    I wonder how many people posting on this thread are REALLY NPPD??? I have a feeling that the things being said here are all from posters from the Herald Tribune message rag. Keep the arguments over there ladies.
    I just spent a little time looking at the Herald Tribune site. Do you know that there are over 800 pages and over 12000 posts on the subject of Coral Rose? I'm not going try to catch up on that. But that is a lot of discussion for one little girl. It looks like there must be a lot of people that are concerned, not just those of us who live in her neigborhood.

Lilly, I wouldn't bother checking those out if I were you ... There is some concern for this case on that board, however it's mostly a group of the same people, including the Fullwood family, arguing, accusing, and degrading each other. Every 30th post of so someone says something nice and hopeful about the investigation.

Keep positive and hope for the best. Know that the NPPD and FDLE are working to solve this case. Also know that every day and night there are dedicated NPPD Officers out there working to keep this City safe. I know because I am one of them and I see dedicated Officers working hard every day. We get some crazy calls here and no one thinks twice about doing their job.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast