Where to start...
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Where to start...

The Chief? The favoritism? The contract? BSO? ahh Ill let someone else pick.

Tell me more. It can not be worse than where I work.

I gotta quick question. I did my oral board, backround, and psych for WMPD. They sent me a letter that said "We were fortunate to have had alot of applicants but we chose a more well qualified applicant for the position." Or somthing to that effect. Does this mean I failed the psych? Does this mean I passed the psych and just wasn't chosen for the job offer? I would just like to know for future reference with other departments. I'd really appriciate an input from some of you guys. Be Safe!

The only thing I can say to that is "COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS"!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Somebody upstairs is looking out for you. With that, start applying at REAL POLICE DEPARTMENTS. Read this board long enough and you will see what I am talking about. Good luck.

I've been hearing some horrendous things about your dept lately. Mostly about the chief and his lying, favoritism and unethical behaviour. If half of the stuff I hear is true you guys need to come over and work with us at S.O. Can any of you guys comment on the rumors about your chief? Are they true?

The community of Wilton manors should really start talking to their police officers to see how they are being treated by the Chief and his Administration. Somebody should be asking for some prices from BSO to take over fast!

I left WMPD in 2004 for a bigger agency but for it's size it was a kick butt PD and I had a great amount of respect for my Sgt, other officers, and the Chief and his Staff. In keeping contact with my buddies, it is now a HORRIBLE place to work with this new chief from Fort Lauderdale PD who brought the culture of that pd to wilton manors. Now you have an agency filled with backstabbing, "yes" men & women, fear, intimidation and retaliation. And I forgot, A certain Sgt having a "special" relationship with a certain Police Aide. That ought to get to the press asap. The Mayor Scott Newton and City Manager J. Gallegos and the rest of the City Council (Gary Resnick,Craig Sherrit,Ted Galatis & Joe Angelo) ought to be held accountable for their destruction of the WMPD and threating the safety of that community.

Hey big guy. Can I be "On your team?" Cuz then maybe I can lie and cheat and get away with it. Who knows I might even get a promotion out of it. ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Life in the Wilton Manors Police Department is like a box of stale chocolates. On the outside, you see that great chocolate covering and it looks delicious. When you take that bite, the inside makes you sick to your stomach.

does any one else find it funny that the chief teaches ethics at the police acedemy?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast