Where to start... - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Quote Originally Posted by Retiredswine
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey guys, It almost makes me cry to see my guys in such a state, growing to hate each other. Remember when we used to spend 40 at Wag's on OPB at 4am and get a code 3 and 14 cops, WM,OPPD, FLPD and OJ BSO would all get up together and go have fun. Remember when Ricky whould get an arrest, then Brian, then Chad, then Brian P., then Chuck or Gonz. I'd yell "where are we going to put all these prisoners!" Amy would have 6 prisoners already run and confirmed. Everyone would kick in and help each other. While your sarg (Moi) was out handling calls or applying white out on strategic locations. Please try and care about each other again. I miss you all. :cry: :cry:
    Hiya Lizzie,...... :shock:
    They were good times, very good times when we thought we ALL made a difference in the communty.Now all we care about is getting a paycheck and leaving this FLPD influenced cancer ridden pollice department as SOON AS WE CAN! Scotty Newton, Joe Angelo and Joe Gallegos should be FIRED tomorrow for what they have let happen. Be aware my friends of what WILL HAPPEN. Keep the course.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Scott Newton is gay? LOL, I always thought there was something a little special about him.
    Does KOJERK or FP know the Mayor is on the same team. Wow.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011