Stand up and be counted
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stand up and be counted

Does it bother anyone else that even after all of this *****ing that nothing really has been done? From what I understand, the entire 4th floor thinks that this forum is only a few disgruntled employees. Heaven forbid that there might actually be a problem on the road. Just toss it up to three or four officers who have nothing better to do than complain.

Now, this might rub some of you the wrong way, but I think it is past time for the PBA to stand up and tell the Chief that he has a problem on his hands. All that needs to be done is for the reps to speak to the officers on Charlie and Alpha shift to get the truth. Talk to them one on one. And what is the truth? The truth is that there is a serious morale problem and all roads seem to lead back to one particular Captain. Can you blame anyone for not voicing thier opinions out loud? They would never be selected for his next hand picked secret-squirrel task force. I can speak from a road perspective and the vast majority of the officers, and probably the majority of the sergeants, are completely de-moralized.

So I challenge the PBA to look into this problem and bring it to the Chief as a real problem and not just a few disgruntled employees. And I challenge the rest of the officers; if you want things to improve, grab the next PBA rep you see and tell him that it is time for the PBA to tell the CHief the truth!

I AM IN COMPLETE AGREEANCE WITH YOUR STATEMENT. THE PROBLEM THAT SOME OF THE ADMINISTRATORS HAVE IS THAT THEY MAY BE TOO FAR REMOVED FROM ROAD PATROL. THEY'VE BEEN OFF THE ROAD SO LONG THEY MAY NOT CARE, OR THEY JUST REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM. MY VALID COMPLAINT WOULD NOT ONLY GET HIM IN HOT WATER, BUT WOULD ALSO INCLUDE A FEW OTHER OFFICERS WITHIN OUR DEPARTMENT. I HAVE SEVERAL REASONS WHY I HAVE NOT SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IT YET. ONE BEING FURTHER RETALIATION BY THIS CAPTAIN. THE OTHER REASONS I CAN'T DISCUSS AT THIS TIME. I WILL SOON THOUGH, AND PUBLICLY IF NEED BE.
    IF THEY REALLY BELIEVED THAT THERE WERE ONLY A FEW PEOPLE COMPLAINING, THEY SHOULD HAND OUT OR HAVE A STACK OF COMPLAINT FORMS THAT OFFICERS CAN FILL OUT AND STILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS. THE DEPOSIT OF THESE FORMS NEED TO BE EITHER WITH A PBA REP, OR A BOX THAT IS NOT MONITORED BY ANY CAMERA. EACH PBA MEMBER SHOULD BE GIVEN A CODE NUMBER WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE OF ANY SIGNATURE.

Hallaluya!! You are so on the money "enough"! It is a pity that we don't all just go straight to the chief's office and demand that the Captain in question be put back on the probation that he avoided. Just to set the record straight, his probation was extended not only as a Sergant, but also as a Lt. But before he could start the extended probation, all the Lt's got swept in under the new rank structure. I guess we should openly embrase his leadership -ya right!

since the atmosphere is so oppresive that no one is able to speak there mind, then I agree 100% that the PBA should tell the Chief just how bad things are. Do you really think his command staff is going to admit to him that there is a problem??? Nope, everything is just fine, sir. The PBA does need to get involved.

Hey G Parker, A Feiner, M Paz - can we do something about this mess? Is there something the PBA can do?

I think at least a suggestion box maybe in the line-up room is a great idea, but only if we are assured the Chief will see what is written. I think the PBA reps should be the only ones with access and they will bring all complaints directly to the Chief.

How about if all of you whining, crying baby's act like adults???

If you have a problem with someone, let your b**ls drop and tell him like a man (or woman). It is absolutley true that most of officers can't stand the guy, but hiding is a shame.

Quit crying and do something yourself, like be professional.

Isn't that what Union dues are paid for, to let them do the *****ing? It's not a matter of balls, it's a matter of retribution.

I think that most of us are concerned with retribution from that particular Captain. Isn't that enough for the PBA to get involved?

All they have to do is speak with the officers one-on-one, or in small groups and get a feel for themselves. I agree that it has nothing to do with having balls or not, it has to do with our future careers.

Amen, let the inquiry begin. Brickman and Vaughan should be at the spearhead of this particular investigation...it's that bad.

The Truth Hurts

The best part of all of this is that the Captain LOVES this stuff. He knows exzactly how to do his job and make people feel good about working without anyone being able to make a complaint that anyone can do anything about. THere is a reason that U think he uses big words= He is smart and YOU are stupid!!!!

AND he definitely does not care that a few disgruntled losers don't like him. I don't think he would have it any other way.

Figure out who this is yet??!?!?

:lol:

RIGHT!!!!

yeah a few "disgruntled losers". Take a poll, jackoff. I'm sure he is the peoples choice as you say.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast