Florida PBA - It's always NEXT YEAR'S THE YEAR!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Florida PBA - It's always NEXT YEAR'S THE YEAR!

What ever happened to this year? PBA, you let us troopers down AGAIN! You PROMISED us that you had seen the light! You PROMISED us that things would be different. You PROMISED us that we had the full support of the legislature. You PROMISED us so much and delivered nothing but cold pizza and a separation bill that means absolutely NOTHING!
    You all screwed us for the last time! Say Bye-Bye! The contract will not be ratified! We will get rid of your sorry a$$es once and for all. Were we stupid for believing that you had change? YES!
    IUPA did more for us in 6 years than the PBA EVER DID in 27, no make that 28 years now!!! It is a fact that can NOT be denied. The contracts and pay raises do not lie! Chris Knight sure wanted the PBA back in so he could control the union and he now controls it. Happen to see how many PBA emails he forwards over the State MDT? He's a piece of work! He never allowed the IUPA to pass messages on through the State MDT, especially those that aimed to get the pay compression fixed. He's a disgrace to the uniform. He sold us to the PBA and we allowed him to. We're idiots! We deserve every screwing that the PBA has in store for us.

Re: Florida PBA - It's always NEXT YEAR'S THE YEAR!

Quote Originally Posted by IUPA Trupa
    What ever happened to this year? PBA, you let us troopers down AGAIN! You PROMISED us that you had seen the light! You PROMISED us that things would be different. You PROMISED us that we had the full support of the legislature. You PROMISED us so much and delivered nothing but cold pizza and a separation bill that means absolutely NOTHING!
    You all screwed us for the last time! Say Bye-Bye! The contract will not be ratified! We will get rid of your sorry a$$es once and for all. Were we stupid for believing that you had change? YES!
    IUPA did more for us in 6 years than the PBA EVER DID in 27, no make that 28 years now!!! It is a fact that can NOT be denied. The contracts and pay raises do not lie! Chris Knight sure wanted the PBA back in so he could control the union and he now controls it. Happen to see how many PBA emails he forwards over the State MDT? He's a piece of work! He never allowed the IUPA to pass messages on through the State MDT, especially those that aimed to get the pay compression fixed. He's a disgrace to the uniform. He sold us to the PBA and we allowed him to. We're idiots! We deserve every screwing that the PBA has in store for us.
    Well no one else in the state got a real raise either I guess.

Re: Florida PBA - It's always NEXT YEAR'S THE YEAR!

Well no one else in the state got a real raise either I guess.[/quote]
    No State Employee got a pay raise this year. I guess hopefully Next Year now that we have the separation bill, the state will give us at least a 3-5% pay raise.

Hope is about all you have!

Hope is all we have, because the Florida PBA has put the pooch screwing to us!

Yeah, the Please Beg Again (PBA) union did it again. For all u trooper remember the speeach hat they gave when the Col. Knight was at the troop meeting, all they would say is that i looks real good. U pay PBA over 300 a year and they cant even get us a cheesy 3% raise.

ya... IUPA, has done such great things for us. give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by MIA PTL 2
    Yeah, the Please Beg Again (PBA) union did it again. For all u trooper remember the speeach hat they gave when the Col. Knight was at the troop meeting, all they would say is that i looks real good. U pay PBA over 300 a year and they cant even get us a cheesy 3% raise.
    The PBA got what they wanted from Pruitt. A letter from him stating how powerful the PBA was so they could win an election. Where is Pruitt how and the powerful PBA. At a photo ops. Pruitt was one of the top people who got the raise shot down last year anThat is all they are good for. The separation bill cost nothing to get.

Quote Originally Posted by MIA PTL 2
    The PBA got what they wanted from Pruitt. A letter from him stating how powerful the PBA was so they could win an election. Where is Pruitt how and the powerful PBA. At a photo ops. Pruitt was one of the top people who got the raise shot down last year anThat is all they are good for. The separation bill cost nothing to get.

The reason we couldn't get our raises is because the legislature gave 60 million dollars to the new Florida Marlins Stadium, 25 million to the Florida Film Industry and I believe, 300 million to stop smoking campaigns.

Besides, Pruitt and Rubio have to put gas in their luxury vehicles to get back and forth to St. Lucie and Dade counties. Gas isn't cheap you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Poorer
    The reason we couldn't get our raises is because the legislature gave 60 million dollars to the new Florida Marlins Stadium, 25 million to the Florida Film Industry and I believe, 300 million to stop smoking campaigns.

Besides, Pruitt and Rubio have to put gas in their luxury vehicles to get back and forth to St. Lucie and Dade counties. Gas isn't cheap you know!
    Thats why we need to expose these people who struck down our pay raise and hold them accountable. When we all send our bonus back (lets hope we all do), lets be sure to mention these arseholes during the press release. Show them for what they are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast