Chief John George - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by English 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    How can one consider your response credible when you cannot spell. Either that, or you cannot type. Get of the blog you idiot!
    Lol! If you're going to insult one's spelling errors, PLEASE proofread your own post prior to the insulting....

The first sentence of your post is a question. Yet, it is puncuated with a period. In the English language, we punctuate questions with a question mark. That is the little key just to the left of the one labeled "SHIFT" on your keyboard.

Secondly, as was previously pointed out, the word "off" is spelled with two "f"'s.

Thirdly, the last sentence should read, "Get off the blog, you idiot." Note the use of the comma.

So, I pose this question to you: How can anyone take your criticism as "credible" when you are guilty of the same things that you are criticizing?

Thank you and come again.
    English 101 you would make the perfect SGT at Davie PD. Who cares about police work or police issues. You care about spelling and punctuation and that's all that matters. Get your knee pads.

Support Your Local Sheriff

I like Chief George. He is a man of incredible integrity. With Ken Jenne on the way out, I would support him for sheriff. I hear he has an "in" with George Lemieux in Tallahassee. Any chance of George being appointed sheriff? Unless you think Ken Padowitz, Lori Parrish, or Jim Scott would make a better sheriff.

Quote Originally Posted by LUMS bus boy
    English 101 you would make the perfect SGT at Davie PD. Who cares about police work or police issues. You care about spelling and punctuation and that's all that matters. Get your knee pads.
    First off, I was simply pointing out that the person who was correcting someone else's spelling errors made mistakes him/herself. So, please, bite me.

Secondly, your post is so full of grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors that it's not even worth correcting.

Thirdly, who said I don't care about police work or police issues? I'm one of the most actively involved Officers in the department. I just find it annoying and embarassing that some of you guys can't formulate a properly composed sentence... It's really quite sad. If you don't think that written language skills "matter," then perhaps you are in the wrong line of work.

Has the Chief given Marina S. her job back yet? It seems that the litigation is close to a settlement and Marina should be back on the job soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Work for Food
    Has the Chief given Marina S. her job back yet? It seems that the litigation is close to a settlement and Marina should be back on the job soon.
    Try calling her.

More BSO takeovers

I also heard that Plantation, Sunrise,Miramar,Hallandale Beach, Pembroke Pines,Hollywood and Boca Raton are looking at going to BSO. These cities residents are unhappy with the service currently provided. BSO's only issue with this is their manpower.
    Im not standing on one leg waiting for this but we can only anxiously await. This could happen at any moment, several years from now if ever. These takeovers will affect Davie in absolutely no way but since so many people here seem to be interested in this, I thought I would provide this useful information.

Stay tuned...

:roll:

You seem to believe that all of these departments are interested in becoming useless cops. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know that you try to stir the pot but you have no basis of your opinion in fact just rumor. Get off your knees and go back to your own agencies webpage ....that was a weak try.

stoopid

Bso is going to take over Boca? Interesting, I guess county boundaries won't keep the green nazis back ?

Figure out what county you are talking about idiot

stoopid

Bso is going to take over Boca? Interesting, I guess county boundaries won't keep the green nazis back ?

Figure out what county you are talking about idiot

Im the idiot?!?!

Although I will give you credit for cluing in on the Boca Raton hint, I knew I'd still find at least one gullible moron to actually believe what I was writing, looks like its you mom!

Have fun getting angry and stressing yourself out over this stirring of the pot. I knew this would get to someone.

By the way I also heard Lauderhill is going to BSO. Go do some research to keep yourself occupied..... :wink:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast