Chief John George - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    i love our chief and screw the green and white. i would sooner quit then work for them.
    Nice post Choquette!

Re: District 16

Quote Originally Posted by BSO Insider
    I guess you are unaware of the fact that District 16 is Cooper City. The plan is to split Davie into two distinct districts because of its size and odd geometric shape. The combined district would square everything off and would allow for better coverage. Are you not aware of the fact that Davie completely surounds District 16? Are you not aware of the fact that the sheriff has always split large cities? Have you ever heard of Pompano? Combining districts in 16 makes perfect sense since it surrounded by Davie and is geometrically small compared to other districts. Why not inquire of Susan and Bryan? They may be able to shed some light on the situation.
    davie doesnt completely surround cooper city, your an idiot

I heard that Cooper City residents are so disgusted with the service that they receive from BSO that they are actively talking to the Chief for Davie to provide police services to Cooper City. Now that makes sense. Who will be next? Weston?

Quote Originally Posted by mme
    I heard that Cooper City residents are so disgusted with the service that they receive from BSO that they are actively talking to the Chief for Davie to provide police services to Cooper City. Now that makes sense. Who will be next? Weston?
    I'm a Davie officer and a Cooper City resident. I think BSO is doing a fine job and the first year BSO took over my taxes actually went down. Sounds like you're just trying to stir the pot.

Can anyone give an example where one municipality is currently providing police services to another municipality? The rule has always been that the city either provides its own cops or they contract the county sheriff to do it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by davie cop in Cooper City
    Quote Originally Posted by mme
    I'm a Davie officer and a Cooper City resident. I think BSO is doing a fine job and the first year BSO took over my taxes actually went down. Sounds like you're just trying to stir the pot.

Can anyone give an example where one municipality is currently providing police services to another municipality? The rule has always been that the city either provides its own cops or they contract the county sheriff to do it for them.
    Actually it sounds like you're the one trying to stir the pot. The Sheriff's Office has been an embarrassment for quite some time...no other agency in Broward (except for Hollywood as of late) has had more bad press and more unhappy citizens. If you think they're doing a great job, you're in the minority. I am a Cooper City resident and I can tell you service was much better prior to the take over.

If you go to the bso site, you will see that there is talk of weston not renewing their contract with them. Also, there was a far superior coverage by the old cops in c ity than there is now. T hey were more visible and the crime stats show that they were mpre effective. Good luck with the posts supporting bso because they are terrible because of their leadership.

How can one consider your response credible when you cannot spell. Either that, or you cannot type. Get of the blog you idiot!

Get "of" the site. That must really make you feel....stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    How can one consider your response credible when you cannot spell. Either that, or you cannot type. Get of the blog you idiot!
    Lol! If you're going to insult one's spelling errors, PLEASE proofread your own post prior to the insulting....

The first sentence of your post is a question. Yet, it is puncuated with a period. In the English language, we punctuate questions with a question mark. That is the little key just to the left of the one labeled "SHIFT" on your keyboard.

Secondly, as was previously pointed out, the word "off" is spelled with two "f"'s.

Thirdly, the last sentence should read, "Get off the blog, you idiot." Note the use of the comma.

So, I pose this question to you: How can anyone take your criticism as "credible" when you are guilty of the same things that you are criticizing?

Thank you and come again.

TIME TO GO CHIEF GEORGE !!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast