CIS RUNNING CODE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

CIS RUNNING CODE

Hey just a heads up, while sitting at 118 and us 19 in my POV Friday night around 2230 hrs a Critial Intervention Serv. car coming south bound activated his strobe bar and totally ran 118 and us 19. He kept his lights on almost all the way to 110th untill he saw the signal 15 officer. Keep an eye out for these idiots. I know it worries me and if they try that shit in Largo, i'm ganna giving the guy my bracelets.

I know running a red light is only a traffic infraction. I dont see where you can get an arrestable offense on that . it wouldnt even begin to fit impersonating a leo.

reckless

If someone is intentionally running red light, speeding and other factors wouldn't it fit reckless statute which is criminal?

you have to prove reckless disregard.

Rental Cops....

Yes.. that was very dangerous...and I know all your Post did was get some Legal Babble from some LEOS or Citizens...but .... seriously some of these guys drive around like they are real cops and if you see one in your rear view window..you would think they are since you cant see the color of the overheads. One of our midnight cops (That never pulls 10-50s) ... had one going e/b on Drew through Keene and ran a red light...and he stopped him. The CIS officer said he was enroute to an assault in progress! The officer should have let him go and ge into the assault and just waited around to pick up the pieces.. I guess they would be a nice Buffer between the Real Cops and the Bad Guys...

Let look at there job

S-E-C-U-R-I-T-Y O-F-F-I-C-E-R

A trainned observor who when see or hears of a criminal offense calls Police and watches so they they can be a witness. They have the right to detain person for the Police, however they are trainned observers. Have you seen there lights bars now? The other day I saw one with a clear LED bar, and the others I have seen are now the real dark green strobes which look blue.

sorry for the errors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A trained observer who when see or hears of a criminal offense calls Police and watches so they can be a witness. They have the right to detain person for the Police, however they are trained observers. Have you seen there lights bars now? The other day I saw one with a clear LED bar, and the others I have seen are now the real dark green strobes which look blue.

in response to the comment on green lights florida law has changed to allow Security officers to have a 50% green/50% amber light scheme.

also CPD dispatcher. YOu are aware striking that "buffer" ( a licensed security officer) is now a 3rd degree felony right? they are covered under 784.07 like other non sworn officers.

Re: sorry for the errors.

Quote Originally Posted by I see another problem
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A trained observer who when see or hears of a criminal offense calls Police and watches so they can be a witness. They have the right to detain person for the Police, however they are trained observers. Have you seen there lights bars now? The other day I saw one with a clear LED bar, and the others I have seen are now the real dark green strobes which look blue.
    according to state statute a security officer is

"Security officer" means any individual who, for consideration, advertises as providing or performs bodyguard services or otherwise guards persons or property; attempts to prevent theft or unlawful taking of goods, wares, and merchandise; or attempts to prevent the misappropriation or concealment of goods, wares or merchandise, money, bonds, stocks, choses in action, notes, or other documents, papers, and articles of value or procurement of the return thereof. The term also includes armored car personnel and those personnel engaged in the transportation of prisoners.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast