To Deputy Stabins
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

To Deputy Stabins

Sir, You are an excellent Deputy. I've worked with you and you have shown nothing but professionalism. You've backed me up on my X50's for s/1's and do a fantastic job. You are fair and courteous to the individuals I've seen you interact with out there. I look forward to seeing you out there again.

Don't let this stand in your way...

"This too shall pass"

Glad to see you were so supportive that you made a stand-up ANONYMOUS post in his support.

Supportive

Quote Originally Posted by FNU LNU
    Glad to see you were so supportive that you made a stand-up ANONYMOUS post in his support.
    And your name is?

Again........another deputy just has to take a cheap shot at a fellow leo! Do you feel better about yourself son? Grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Again........another deputy just has to take a cheap shot at a fellow leo! Do you feel better about yourself son? Grow up!
    Hang on...That may not be a Deputy...could be anybody. Reporter, IA, Lawyer?

BUT...I have worked with Deputy Stabins. He truly is a good guy.

Re: To Deputy Stabins

Sir, You are an excellent Deputy. I've worked with you and you have shown nothing but professionalism. You've backed me up on my X50's for s/1's and do a fantastic job. You are fair and courteous to the individuals I've seen you interact with others out there. I look forward to seeing you out there again.

Don't let this stand in your way...

"This too shall pass"
    Hang in there brother...

I Know

Hang on...That may not be a Deputy...could be anybody. Reporter, IA, Lawyer?

BUT...I have worked with Deputy Stabins. He truly is a good guy.
    I know brother.............But unfortunately people don't want to hear about any good things he may have done...........All society and our agency concentrates on is the negative! Sick of it!

dep. stabins

i have been pulled over by him (dep. stabins) and he was highly professional and curtious. he was totally right in pulling me. i screwed up. he caught me. my response was "where do i sign" and because of my honesty he gave me a warning. i ask if he would get in trouble his response was i appreciate your honesty and no excuses. it does not happen much. becareful and obey the laws. i have not screwed up since. mr. gee stand up for your people. even more when they are in the right. stabins had no idea who this woman was and even if she was trouble. (i.e. felon,syco,or just plain out of her mind) she ran while he was in his car calling it in. that made it a felony stop. dep. stabins stand your ground get a good lawyer (not a pba one) they are in bed with mr. gee. i am behind you 150%.... you would be welcome in my home anytime, i feel good that there are deputies out there doing their jobs and doing it great. personally i feel mr. gee is a little man with a little mind. and suffers from emperor syndrome.

He is really that good that he is on tape and all over the nation!
    we all "LEO" are so proud of him!

After viewing the entire stop, I will tell you all, I, along with my fellow cops, support Deputy Stabins 100%.

How many of you have heard every excuse in the book for why a person was speeding? Three minutes out of this poor womans life is not critical. Her speeding is a violation of the law. (Even though some newscasters think it's only a technical violation. WTF?)

If she got into an accident, been injured, or worse, then the whole incident would have been moot. Grown people should know better. Call 911 if there is someone in trouble. Police, Fire, and EMS are here to answer the call.

I can understand her plight as to why she was speeding to get to her dad. Mine died from a heart attack. However, if he was calling her and giving her a location of where he was, how bad off was he? Why didn't she know where he was?

Deputy Stabins, keep your head up BROTHER! Know that there are plenty of cops out there that support you and back you up.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast