Paul Armstead 4 Sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sounds like the absconders are still crying over spilt milk. FDLE did the investigation and found no problems. maybe you were the problem. I guess the north doesnt have there own site. stay off ours crybaby :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still think that Mike Brown would have made a good sheriff. Had Howie not screwed Mike at the last moment with that so-called reassignment of Benton, we would not have had the first female sheriff in Florida. Is the deal with Armstead true? I have also heard that an out-of-county individual from south Florida has established residency in Highlands in an effort to run in 2008. What gives?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Crybaby, put a sock in it...Fiend of the Court, be careful

Crybaby, Loel does speak the truth. FDLE did not do an adequate investigation during the incident in question. All witnesses were not interviewed as should have been. Things were ignored and/or covered up. FDLE lied about representation to people they interviewed.

Fiend of the court, Hopefully you are not researching all your information while on the county clock and using county equipment because it is also crime to use county equipment and county time to further personal endevours.

NUFF SAID!

Criminal History Records

As for my research, I turned over a complete copy of my file to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement on Friday. The ball is now in their court.

FDLE cover up

Loel and Jeff Fennell, I am offended by your un-warrented allegations that FDLE covered up the case about which you speak, and that an inadequate investigation was done. I challange either of you to read the case file. There were a number of alligations made during the case, the problem was that none of the witnesses (All employees of the SO) seemed to "remember" or admit that they had knowledge or participation when they were placed under oath. No one stood up and did the right thing............a case can not be prosecuted without witnesses or evidence. If you are going to lay blame, lay it on those who failed to act when the conduct was occuring. This was clearly a failure of line supervision.....not a failure of FDLE.

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT. Cudos for using your name, I can respect that, everyone is entitled to an opinion, just make sure of your facts before you speak.

Gone Completely Off Thread

It seems that the subject matter of this post has gone completely off thread. What gives?

This post is all about Paul Armstead and his possible run for the brass ring. Please keep all comments on point.

Who is Paul Armstead?

Armstead is a Dork!

Armstead is a dorky looking guy who is about 4 foot 11 inches and about 97 pounds.

How mature is it to cut on someone's looks? Does it matter how you think a potential candidate "looks"? If we're going to start judging looks, I'm sure a lot of people here could be fair game.

The most important things in a potential candidate are, competency, ability, follow-through, and honesty. I don't care if the next sheriff is 4'11" or 7'2", what matters are the IMPORTANT things. I can't believe how immature some people who are supposed to be 'protecting the people' can be. To me, that's scary.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123