Paul Armstead 4 Sheriff
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Paul Armstead 4 Sheriff

Word has it that Paul Armstead has been meeting with some heavy hitters in an effort to gauge his popularity for sheriff in 2008. What gives? Anyone have a clue whether Armstead will actually run? I heard he also met with Mike Brown to garner his support. Is all this truth or fiction?

I read that Armstead is the Executive Director of the Highland's County SALT group. What has he been doing since he left the sheriff's office?

Riddle me this, Riddle me that, What's four foot eleven, and acts like a rat?

Who's Paul Armstead?

Detective Armstead was an above average deputy at the Highlands County Sheriff's Office prior to his departure when Benton was sworn in. Having supported Mike Brown, Armstead had no choice but to leave. I am curious to learn how he would improve the office. A lot of talk has gone on since his possible candidacy was announced. The boss seemed a little shook up when Armstead's name was brought up this morning.

From what I hear, The Boss gets shook up about a lot of things. Ask Steve Houchin about the cussing she laid on him a few months ago, and the others who closed her door in shame -- and so they could hear themselves think -- as she called Steve every name in the book.

I seem to remember there were numerous people who supported Brown. Many of them have been promoted and are doing a great job. Armstead left due to his own inadequacies. If you want to know about Armstead, ask his old squad that he worked with on the road. Better yet, look through his IA file. Please do ask Houchin about the "cussing" that he endured.

No one really believes that Armstead will get voted in surely? However the spices that he can add to the election being as he knows some "major" players who have been "captain" of certain teams certainly can get the pot boiling. There is no doubt there will be things unvieled before the next 18 months are over that we know nothing about and you can bet the public's perception will change too. :wink: I only hope it does not hurt the ones that do their jobs everday.

No riddles this time. The only "pot boiling" that will get stirred from Armstead is the skelatal soup he is cooking. There is a bone yard in his closet waiting to emerge, and I can hear the knees knocking as we speak. Anyone who puts any credence in the pollution that emits from his orafice, needs to buy some of that gated property on Kennilworth Road. I do agree however that some things will be exposed about the current boss. Certainly not enough to lose the election, but might actually help her realize some of her shortcomings. As far as the ones that do their jobs everyday, they'll be just fine. It's obvious that you have a "major" problem of your own, so maybe you should become a "captain" and lead our office into tommorowland. The next eighteen months will be the same as the first thirty. No scandals, better pay, new building, patrol dogs, in car cameras, tasers, training, and on and on. Oh yeah, their will be the samer few disgrunts too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler
    No riddles this time. The only "pot boiling" that will get stirred from Armstead is the skelatal soup he is cooking. There is a bone yard in his closet waiting to emerge, and I can hear the knees knocking as we speak. Anyone who puts any credence in the pollution that emits from his orafice, needs to buy some of that gated property on Kennilworth Road. I do agree however that some things will be exposed about the current boss. Certainly not enough to lose the election, but might actually help her realize some of her shortcomings. As far as the ones that do their jobs everyday, they'll be just fine. It's obvious that you have a "major" problem of your own, so maybe you should become a "captain" and lead our office into tommorowland. The next eighteen months will be the same as the first thirty. No scandals, better pay, new building, patrol dogs, in car cameras, tasers, training, and on and on. Oh yeah, their will be the samer few disgrunts too.
    Riddler, please tell us about the skeletons, PLEASE.
    I think we all need to be informed about any potential candidate against our current Sheriff who, IMO, is doing a fine job. I do agree that there will not be enough exposed about the current to put her out of office.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast