Whats up with the Cadets - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

7 cadets fired

What do you expect to happen to these kids when our assistant chief Gordon runs the investigation and is best friends with the Uhurus

Racial joke.... sure

What do you call a member of the UHURU's at the bottom of Tampabay?............. A good start!

my fashizzle b wizzald you better be careful if they find out who you are they will call you a racist and fire you before the investigation starts or ends....

SPPD hasn't been screwing officers since 1903. Just since Darryl Stephens era.

Re: 7 cadets fired

Quote Originally Posted by guest78
    What do you expect to happen to these kids when our assistant chief Gordon runs the investigation and is best friends with the Uhurus
    A/chief gordon is not friends with the Uhurus, he is a member of the uhurus. He just pretends not to be. And he is not alone there are a number of members from sgt to asst chief to the depurty mayor, who was once Uhuru man of the year.

That is why SPPD refuses to acknowledge the fact that the Uhurus are terrorists despite the fact that thier own website, words and actions have identified them as terrorists on several occations. According to SOP any officer or employee that was a member or associated with terrorist organizations needs to be terminated and you know thats never going to happen!

If you have evidence instead of your stupid rumors, then come forth with it. If you don't then shadddduuppp!

Trust me - your friend did not give you all the facts.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Fact

Cadet T B B/M 30 recruited from Chicago.
    Terminated
    Was getting a 10% discount at his apartment complex
    Failed to terminated prior employment
    Indicated that he expected to get 25% discount upon being certified
    Failed to file notice of outside employment ....

Sound Familiar ???

Hello AF !?!

The cadets were not given a shot in hell to come out of this with their jobs. They could either lie in IA about never telling a joke which from my understanding simply included the words "black man" or tell the truth about joking around in a private setting off duty and by doing so be signing their own termination papers.

I'm sure that No one in IA or any of the assistant chiefs or Chief Harmon himself has ever said anything that someone might find...inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The cadets were not given a shot in hell to come out of this with their jobs. They could either lie in IA about never telling a joke which from my understanding simply included the words "black man" or tell the truth about joking around in a private setting off duty and by doing so be signing their own termination papers.

I'm sure that No one in IA or any of the assistant chiefs or Chief Harmon himself has ever said anything that someone might find...inappropriate.
    I am just glas that no one took their shirt off at this private party. Then we would have really had something for IA to investigate.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast