Whats up with the Cadets
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Whats up with the Cadets

does any one know what is going on with the 5 cadets are they done or what

bye bye

Terminated on the 27th

Does anyone know what really happened? There must have been more to it than the original postings.

There were 7 terminated - nothing released because somehow the case is still open.

yeh open until it goes away and the brass dont have to 'splain this one wutta bunch of sh1t and everyone wonders why were about 100 short or up to standareds according to sppd math

How can SPPD keep officers if they can't even keep cadets? Way to go St. Pete!!

SPPD

We are out of control

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/05/08/Tampa ... ts_d.shtml -- all the info you need is right here

BINGO

"I heard from a lot of people that work there now. They told me not to work there because it's a horrible department and it's very political. And for some reason I applied anyway, " she said. "I guess I should've taken their advice."

They are talking about an IA before it is over? I guess because they aren’t police officers?

We terrorize the homeless and there is no IA, new multicultural recruits act up in the Academy and get fired? WOW we are lost here at SPPD.

And you were expecting anything else from the citys zero tolerance dont ruffle and feathers(excludung w/m's) policy?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast