I have no idea who Pig is but he/she is right. Not once in my long career have I met a "guilty" person. All have made excuses or lies to cover themselves up. They will have an attorney who always put the blame back on us. Now the suspect is a defense attorney.

I have wondered about our society and where its going. The Peta people scream about cruelty to animals but go eat grilled chicken and wool coats. The left wing says it's ok to kill unborn children but abhor excecutions of cold blooded murders. The tree huggers boo hoo about chopping down trees but live in houses, which are made of wood. Greenpeace go out to oil rigs to protest drilling: they go out in boats that use more fuel in one day than the average car in a week (there is green peace guy that lives in Molino and drives a Diesel Hummer). Black comedians use the word honkey, cracker, and constant jokes about white people, but the first time a white man utters the "n" word or says a black joke he is a racist and should be banished from existence. Make no mistake, I hate the word, too, but enough of racism across the board. Juvenile crime is at an all time high but the parents and doctors say "they are expressing themselves." Instead of teaching kids abstainence lets just hand out condoms. The church goers say its a sin to gamble but they go to the store and buy lotto or they play bingo.

Then you have the RMPT people who love it when a deputy gets into trouble or when a deputy does a good job and they turn it around and say the deputy lied. Those same people had run ins with "the law." Oh, on that remark I have never heard other deputies refer to each other as "the law."